“This was a good shakedown test for the whole team,” he said. “This is the first time Michael and Matt have ridden since November last year and it was good to see them both so fit and keen to get on with the development programme.
“It was also the first time out for the complete Maxtra 125 GP team and even the new truck worked out well on its maiden voyage! We have a clear direction where we need to make improvements and the whole project is on track for its debut race at Qatar in April.”
- Last chance saloon: Austin hosts eSport Online Challenge 3
- Iannone handed 18-month suspension
- We have to win this global race together
- Lowes: "The best thing is I'm with my fiancée and daughter"
- Enjoy ALL the MotoGP™ content for FREE
- Mamola: from king of saves to king of Instagram
- Petronas Yamaha SRT boss urges everyone to "stay at home"
- Happy 100th anniversary Suzuki
- "It's the first time I've started well in my life" - Viñales
- Marquez & Quartararo just miss out on Virtual Race rostrum