John Surtees’ Maxtra 125GP Team looks set to change its name, following on reports that the name is owned by a French company, who must have taken a 9 month lunch break and a long nap before noticing, as it was announced ages ago at last year’s Chinese GP, and are only now claiming it…
It is pretty much certain the team would become “Haojue” – the name of their Chinese bike-manufacturing backer.
Team Director Garry Taylor is denying rumours of the resignation of Jan Witteveen however.
- Last chance saloon: Austin hosts eSport Online Challenge 3
- Iannone handed 18-month suspension
- We have to win this global race together
- Lowes: "The best thing is I'm with my fiancée and daughter"
- Enjoy ALL the MotoGP™ content for FREE
- Mamola: from king of saves to king of Instagram
- Petronas Yamaha SRT boss urges everyone to "stay at home"
- Happy 100th anniversary Suzuki
- "It's the first time I've started well in my life" - Viñales
- Marquez & Quartararo just miss out on Virtual Race rostrum