It won’t just be the bike that is brand new either, as Webb is joined by Swiss rider Randy Krummenacher in the Dutch team. He notes that he and Krummenacher get on well, also saying that he is a ‘different character’ to former colleague Stevie Bonsey –who moves on from the team for 2009.
“I think that we can pick up the pace despite not having tested much,” continues Webb. “We’ve got
“We’ve got a bike that can win races, so that has to be our aim. We’re looking at fighting for the top five and podiums at every race, making a title challenge.”
- Marquez vs Dovizioso vs Lorenzo moves into MotorLand
- MotoE™: Selection Committee set for Buriram
- MotoE™ mechanics gear up for 2019
- KTM retain Kallio as test rider for 2019
- What will happen at Aragon if...?
- Sasaki set to miss Aragon through injury
- SKY Racing Team VR46 confirm 2019 Moto2™ and Moto3™ lineups
- MotoGP™ remains on Eurosport in the Netherlands and Flanders
- Rossi, Viñales “want to fight for the podium” at Aragon
- Get set for your trip to Andalucia and Jerez