It won’t just be the bike that is brand new either, as Webb is joined by Swiss rider Randy Krummenacher in the Dutch team. He notes that he and Krummenacher get on well, also saying that he is a ‘different character’ to former colleague Stevie Bonsey –who moves on from the team for 2009.
“I think that we can pick up the pace despite not having tested much,” continues Webb. “We’ve got
“We’ve got a bike that can win races, so that has to be our aim. We’re looking at fighting for the top five and podiums at every race, making a title challenge.”
- “We will do our best to make our people proud of us”
- Marquez: the king of the crashers!
- PTT Thailand Grand Prix voted best of 2018
- Crowd pleasers: MotoGP™'s biggest weekends of the season
- F.C.C. to continue as official clutch supplier to Moto2™
- Argentina to host MotoGP™ until 2021
- XControllers, new official licensee of MotoGP™
- An abundance of World Champions lineup in MotoGP™ for 2019
- A promising start to preseason for MotoE™
- 2019 Asia Talent Cup calendar and entry list released