It won’t just be the bike that is brand new either, as Webb is joined by Swiss rider Randy Krummenacher in the Dutch team. He notes that he and Krummenacher get on well, also saying that he is a ‘different character’ to former colleague Stevie Bonsey –who moves on from the team for 2009.
“I think that we can pick up the pace despite not having tested much,” continues Webb. “We’ve got
“We’ve got a bike that can win races, so that has to be our aim. We’re looking at fighting for the top five and podiums at every race, making a title challenge.”
- Marquez tops testing in Barcelona
- Best finish yet: Pedrosa fights back to fifth
- Catalunya: a challenge for the rookies
- Two Wheels for Life Paddock Experience day: Catalunya
- Marquez: “It was time to be smart and think”
- Action continues in Barcelona for one-day Official Test
- Barcelona: best photos from the Catalan GP
- Lorenzo hammers home his pace with sublime win
- Mr consistent: Rossi continues podium streak in Barcelona
- Lorenzo: "Two months ago this seemed impossible"