Danny Webb survived a pre-season scare when he crashed his new 2009 Aprilia 125GP machine on the second day of testing in Estoril yesterday (Monday).
The British rider, who claimed a career best result of fifth at last year’s Estoril race, crashed his DeGraaf Aprilia at Turn Four but luckily escaped injury with just a month to go before the first race in Qatar.
Webb ended the second day in 11th position on the timesheets as he clocked a best time of 1.47.679. That was 0.7s faster than his best on the opening day.
- Marquez vs Dovizioso vs Lorenzo moves into MotorLand
- MotoE™: Selection Committee set for Buriram
- MotoE™ mechanics gear up for 2019
- KTM retain Kallio as test rider for 2019
- What will happen at Aragon if...?
- Sasaki set to miss Aragon through injury
- SKY Racing Team VR46 confirm 2019 Moto2™ and Moto3™ lineups
- MotoGP™ remains on Eurosport in the Netherlands and Flanders
- Rossi, Viñales “want to fight for the podium” at Aragon
- Get set for your trip to Andalucia and Jerez