Danny Webb survived a pre-season scare when he crashed his new 2009 Aprilia 125GP machine on the second day of testing in Estoril yesterday (Monday).
The British rider, who claimed a career best result of fifth at last year’s Estoril race, crashed his DeGraaf Aprilia at Turn Four but luckily escaped injury with just a month to go before the first race in Qatar.
Webb ended the second day in 11th position on the timesheets as he clocked a best time of 1.47.679. That was 0.7s faster than his best on the opening day.
- #QatarGP 2018 - Sunday Guide
- Marquez, Dovizioso, Petrucci close in Warm Up
- Alex Marquez retains his advantage in Warm Up
- Dalla Porta ahead in Warm Up
- MotoGP™ TV coverage hits new highs in 2018
- Marquez vs Dovi: Sunday set up for a showdown
- Zarco: From gravel trap to pole position at #QatarGP
- Desert duel: Noguchi vs Aji lights up Losail
- New TV graphics for 2018: keep track like never before
- The battle to beat Zarco in Sunday’s sensational #QatarGP