Danny Webb survived a pre-season scare when he crashed his new 2009 Aprilia 125GP machine on the second day of testing in Estoril yesterday (Monday).
The British rider, who claimed a career best result of fifth at last year’s Estoril race, crashed his DeGraaf Aprilia at Turn Four but luckily escaped injury with just a month to go before the first race in Qatar.
Webb ended the second day in 11th position on the timesheets as he clocked a best time of 1.47.679. That was 0.7s faster than his best on the opening day.
- Moto2™ and Moto3™: KTM testing at Jerez
- Last call: what can we expect at the Qatar Test?
- Estrella Galicia 0,0 present 2019 project in Madrid
- 40 years, 23 seasons: a celebration of Rossi
- #Rossi40: All the birthday wishes from fans on social media
- Canal+: a new era of MotoGP™ coverage begins in France
- #Rossi40: 40 photos to celebrate 40 years
- The Team Kömmerling Gresini Moto3™ project is unveiled
- Jake Dixon ready for the challenge in Moto2™
- 46 turns 40: Rossi week on motogp.com