Danny Webb – “I was absolutely gutted in Estoril when the throttle stuck open on the last lap. I was fighting for fifth and had fought back from 20th on the first lap. I qualified well and that’s what I must do in Australia and I aim to be fighting for fifth place again.”
James Toseland – Now I’ve got three races left in MotoGP and I’m only 12 points off seventh and there’s a good possibility of a strong finish even in a tough season like this. If I can achieve that then I can walk out of MotoGP with my head held high.”
Bradley Smith -“It’s an exciting time with just three races left. I really like Phillip Island and qualified second last year. I’m 11 points clear in second place from Nico Terol and it’s important I finish in front of him. Phillip Island is a great place but let’s just hope the weather is ok.”
Scott Redding – “Estoril was a dreadful weekend again. The bike had a flat spot at 10,000 rpm and it was just a complete and utter mess up. My luck must change at Phillip Island where I finished tenth on my debut last year.”
- Global Series Round 2: sustaining speed at Sepang
- Rigorous tyre test awaits at MotorLand Aragon
- Time schedule: changes to the GP Michelin® de Aragon
- Engines ON for Aragon!
- Marquez vs Fernandez: is this the duel for the crown?
- Is Dalla Porta now in the Moto3™ driving seat?
- On your marks! Round 2 of the 2019 Global Series is here!
- Changes to Moto2™ and Moto3™ regulations announced
- Johann Zarco replaced by Mika Kallio for rest of 2019 season
- Kaito Toba joins Red Bull KTM Ajo for the 2020 Moto3™ season