The 19 year old Aspar Aprilia rider took on over 50 journalists, in a series of grand prix races featured on the new game produced by Capcom. At the finish following some titanic battles, a new Tissot MotoGP watch was awarded to the journalist who beat Bradley, on time in a three lap race at the Mugello circuit in Italy, where Bradley won his second grand prix of the season last year.
“It’s a brilliant game not only for the racing at all the MotoGP venues, including the new circuits at the Balatonring in Hungary and Silverstone in England, but all aspects of grand prix racing including sponsorship, livery and PR,” explained Smith who was joined by fellow British riders Scott Redding and Danny Webb, at the launch which was held at the prestigious BRDC suite at the Silverstone circuit, that will host the British Grand Prix this year.
“There were some serious game players, there and I’m glad I don’t have to meet them out on the track.”
- 2020 aero body regulations revised
- Summer report: Jack Miller - satellite star
- Catalonia: a motorcycle racer's haven?
- Still ten to go
- British Talent Cup rolls into Snetterton
- Summer report: Andrea Iannone - patience is a virtue
- Find out who was fastest in Challenge #4 !
- Summer report: Fabio Quartararo - the future has arrived
- Decisive victories at MotorLand Aragon
- “Sometimes a bit of an injury can work in your favour”