The 19 year old Aspar Aprilia rider took on over 50 journalists, in a series of grand prix races featured on the new game produced by Capcom. At the finish following some titanic battles, a new Tissot MotoGP watch was awarded to the journalist who beat Bradley, on time in a three lap race at the Mugello circuit in Italy, where Bradley won his second grand prix of the season last year.
“It’s a brilliant game not only for the racing at all the MotoGP venues, including the new circuits at the Balatonring in Hungary and Silverstone in England, but all aspects of grand prix racing including sponsorship, livery and PR,” explained Smith who was joined by fellow British riders Scott Redding and Danny Webb, at the launch which was held at the prestigious BRDC suite at the Silverstone circuit, that will host the British Grand Prix this year.
“There were some serious game players, there and I’m glad I don’t have to meet them out on the track.”
- Best photos: Marc and Alex Marquez
- Alex Marquez in numbers
- Nick Harris: blood brothers
- Alex Marquez announced at Repsol Honda for 2020
- #2020: Marquez set to equal Rossi?
- Best photos: Motul Valencia GP
- #2020awaits: Valencia Test next on the billing
- Matteo Ferrari: the profile of a history maker
- Ferrari crowned inaugural MotoE™ World Cup winner
- Binder makes it a hat-trick to sign off from Moto2™ in style