Red Bull Ajo Motorsport’s young Aprilia riders Jonas Folger and Danny Kent did a good job in the qualifying of the 125cc class taking place today in Jerez, Spain.
British youngster Kent finished two positions and less than 0.4 seconds behind teammate Folger in the qualifying. Both will start tomorrow’s race from the third row.
Rookie rider Kent has developed positively after his first Grand Prix, improving his qualification position by two places compared to Qatar.
German rider Sandro Cortese will start from the pole position at the Jerez Grand Prix on Sunday. His qualification time was 1.47,399.
Danny Kent: “The main feeling now again is that I am really happy. The bike has all the right settings and I have a good feeling with it.”
Source: Ajo Motorsport
- Crutchlow and Viñales meet Chelsea star at Stamford Bridge
- The British Talent Cup season finale arrives at Silverstone!
- Best photos: KymiRing MotoGP™ Test
- Four front, rear slick tyre options selected for Silverstone
- Inaugural MotoGP™ KymiRing Test comes to a close
- Paranoid about the weather – surely not
- First Women in Motorsport conference takes place in Finland
- Aron Canet signs with Angel Nieto squad for 2020 Moto2™
- "It’s good to be back" – Lorenzo ahead of Silverstone return
- Slight changes to the Silverstone time schedule