Red Bull Ajo Motorsport’s young Aprilia riders Jonas Folger and Danny Kent did a good job in the qualifying of the 125cc class taking place today in Jerez, Spain.
British youngster Kent finished two positions and less than 0.4 seconds behind teammate Folger in the qualifying. Both will start tomorrow’s race from the third row.
Rookie rider Kent has developed positively after his first Grand Prix, improving his qualification position by two places compared to Qatar.
German rider Sandro Cortese will start from the pole position at the Jerez Grand Prix on Sunday. His qualification time was 1.47,399.
Danny Kent: “The main feeling now again is that I am really happy. The bike has all the right settings and I have a good feeling with it.”
Source: Ajo Motorsport
- Marquez, Binder, Navarro within a tenth on Day 2
- Canet closes out Day 2 on top
- Tony Skillington appointed FIM Chief Executive Officer
- Qatar Test: the final countdown begins
- Moto3™: Arbolino quickest out the blocks in 2019
- Moto2™: Marini triumphs on Day 1
- Marc Marquez: karting for Qatar
- Moto2™ and Moto3™: KTM testing at Jerez
- Last call: what can we expect at the Qatar Test?
- Estrella Galicia 0,0 present 2019 project in Madrid