Red Bull Ajo Motorsport’s young Aprilia riders Jonas Folger and Danny Kent did a good job in the qualifying of the 125cc class taking place today in Jerez, Spain.
British youngster Kent finished two positions and less than 0.4 seconds behind teammate Folger in the qualifying. Both will start tomorrow’s race from the third row.
Rookie rider Kent has developed positively after his first Grand Prix, improving his qualification position by two places compared to Qatar.
German rider Sandro Cortese will start from the pole position at the Jerez Grand Prix on Sunday. His qualification time was 1.47,399.
Danny Kent: “The main feeling now again is that I am really happy. The bike has all the right settings and I have a good feeling with it.”
Source: Ajo Motorsport
- Rossi on Triumph era of Moto2™ “a bit bigger, a bit faster”
- MotoE™ test confirmed for Valencia in June
- Horsman strikes back in Race 2 at Silverstone
- Ogden converts pole to victory in a tight season opener
- “Main goal is to secure a factory seat” – Miller
- British Talent Cup get set for Silverstone season opener
- “I knew he’d get there at some point, just not that quick!”
- Ducati’s double title charge
- Aprilia, Ducati, KTM, Suzuki and Yamaha go testing
- Josh Herrin nails down victory at COTA