GINO REA “I’m extremely pleased to confirm my ride with Team Gresini Moto2, where I will race in the 2012 Moto2 World Championship which runs alongside MotoGP. I don’t think words can express my excitement! To sign for such a well-respected team in the Grand Prix paddock is like a dream come true for me. The Moto2 Championship is fiercely competitive and is in the eyes of the MotoGP teams.
I have a lot of learning to do, I have only ever raced in the SBK Paddock (since 2007) so it is a huge change in my life. It is a new team for me, new bike, new circuits, new competitors… a different lifestyle; I can’t wait to get started!
I’d like to thank Crimea GP, Team Gresini Moto2, Federal Oil and all my past and present sponsors for this fantastic opportunity. I am more prepared than ever physically and mentally, so it’s time to get the elbows out!”
- KTM back on track at private Austria test
- Rins, Aleix Espargaro and more lap Catalunya
- GPC: MotoGP™ 2020 engine allocation update
- FREE NOW: one-time Grand Prix race winners
- Miller: following in the footsteps of Stoner?
- Fancy claiming a copy of MotoGP™20?
- Espargaro and Pedrosa start two-day test in Austria
- Top Miller moments on his way to Ducati red
- Miller signs with the official Ducati Team for 2021
- MotoGP™ Live: A Sit Down With debuts this Thursday!