British youngster Danny Kent finished the Portuguese Grand Prix at Estoril in a decent 8th place after slipping down the order due to a race incident halfway through. “Fenati, who lead the championship before Portugal, hit Kent just on that stage when he was improving his position. Kent rose once more to the top ten from far behind. Be careful guys in the top group because Danny will join you”, team boss Aki Ajo affirmed. “We have moved a lot forward with the bike development. New challenges and tracks wait for us but now we will enjoy for a moment. I am very thankful that Finnish Ajo Motorsport has the honour to do a co-operation with Red Bull and KTM.”
Kent is 9th in the championship. The next Moto3 race will take place in Le Mans, for the French Grand Prix, on May 20th.
Source: Ajo Motorsport
- Binder vs Lowes on Day 3 in Jerez
- Introducing…the MotoGP™ Podcast!
- Aprilia: the 2019 MotoGP™ challenge has begun
- Marquez, Binder, Navarro within a tenth on Day 2
- Canet closes out Day 2 on top
- Tony Skillington appointed FIM Chief Executive Officer
- Qatar Test: the final countdown begins
- Moto3™: Arbolino quickest out the blocks in 2019
- Moto2™: Marini triumphs on Day 1
- Marc Marquez: karting for Qatar