For Joma the collaboration with Avintia Racing will be the first time in the motor racing world on a big level and the agreement has come from the support of two 100% Spanish companies. Joma has always traveled around the world being proud to be a Spanish company and now together with Avinitia Racing in the world motorcycling championship has the objective to keep supporting the national sports image.
Avintia Racing is a team with a lot of experience and at the moment has the means and potential to be considered as one of the best teams in the categories it competes in. For its part, Joma is the first Spanish sports brand on a global level. Founded in 1965 by D. Fructuoso López, its capital is 100% Spanish and the central offices are situated in Portillo de Toledo. They were visited recently by Héctor Barberá and Toni Elías to get to know firsthand the work their new sponsor does. Since its beginning, Joma has traditionally been linked with football. Its boots have been worn by great players like Emilio Butragueño, Alfonso, Morientes, Pepe Reina, Kanouté and teams such as Seville FC, Valencia FC, Intermovistar, Deportivo de la Coruña and Getafe CF. Currently Joma is recognized in athletics for its footwear and team wear – it’s the sponsor of the Spanish athletics team, in futsal sponsoring the captains of the top national sides like Vinicius from Brasil, Matías in Argentina, Álvaro in Spain, Vampeta in Italy and in tennis Marcel Granollers and Santiago Giraldo and others.
Thanks to the collaboration with Avintia Racing, Joma faces this challenge in the world of motor racing with the same excitement it did with football and the other disciplines.
Source: Joma Sport
- Moto2™ and Moto3™ back on track at Le Mans
- Kornfeil: “It was just like motocross training!”
- Syahrin: “We had top ten pace”
- Back on track: Rossi makes podium return
- Miller: “Seeing Marc the whole race was really nice”
- Crutchlow: “They were panicking because I wanted to race!”
- Contenders crash at Le Mans: Zarco, Dovi and Iannone
- Marquez: strategic victory… and yet another save!
- Bagnaia reigns supreme in France
- Marquez equals Stoner as Rossi gets back on the podium