With the first test done they go confidently to Jerez next where they aim to further improve the bikes in the coming week and get accustomed to the new machines better.
Both riders featured heavily in the Top 10 over all three days and threw up a few surprises.
John McPhee: “I am happy with the first test and I like the FTR Honda bike. It is nice to ride here in the team and the staff is very nice and professional. They give me confidence and every time the best what they can do. I need some more tests after the long break in wintertime.”
Source: Racing Team Germany Press Release
- Marquez, Binder, Navarro within a tenth on Day 2
- Canet closes out Day 2 on top
- Tony Skillington appointed FIM Chief Executive Officer
- Qatar Test: the final countdown begins
- Moto3™: Arbolino quickest out the blocks in 2019
- Moto2™: Marini triumphs on Day 1
- Marc Marquez: karting for Qatar
- Moto2™ and Moto3™: KTM testing at Jerez
- Last call: what can we expect at the Qatar Test?
- Estrella Galicia 0,0 present 2019 project in Madrid