With the first test done they go confidently to Jerez next where they aim to further improve the bikes in the coming week and get accustomed to the new machines better.
Both riders featured heavily in the Top 10 over all three days and threw up a few surprises.
John McPhee: “I am happy with the first test and I like the FTR Honda bike. It is nice to ride here in the team and the staff is very nice and professional. They give me confidence and every time the best what they can do. I need some more tests after the long break in wintertime.”
Source: Racing Team Germany Press Release
- “Main goal is to secure a factory seat” – Miller
- British Talent Cup get set for Silverstone season opener
- “I knew he’d get there at some point, just not that quick!”
- Ducati’s double title charge
- Aprilia, Ducati, KTM, Suzuki and Yamaha go testing
- Josh Herrin nails down victory at COTA
- Puig: “We don’t know what happened to Lorenzo”
- How do you connect with MotoGP™?
- Quartararo: The not-so-rookie, rookie
- Viñales penalty: a victory costing mistake?