With the first test done they go confidently to Jerez next where they aim to further improve the bikes in the coming week and get accustomed to the new machines better.
Both riders featured heavily in the Top 10 over all three days and threw up a few surprises.
John McPhee: “I am happy with the first test and I like the FTR Honda bike. It is nice to ride here in the team and the staff is very nice and professional. They give me confidence and every time the best what they can do. I need some more tests after the long break in wintertime.”
Source: Racing Team Germany Press Release
- There’s no place like Assen. Are you ready for more?
- Can Alex Marquez make it four in a row at Assen?
- Down to the final chicane: Dalla Porta looks to strike back
- Be part of the next generation of champions
- Challenge #1 - Rider Playing: Jorge Lorenzo
- Ramirez: "It felt really amazing! It was incredible"
- “It was a normal mistake that had horrendous consequences”
- Dalla Porta: Moto3™’s unluckiest man?
- Aprilia, KTM continue testing in Barcelona
- That's a wrap: MotoE™ complete Valencia Test