English rider Danny Webb (Ambrogio Racing Suter Honda) consolidated a strong weekend by qualifying ninth fastest. He missed the last race after fracturing his foot in practice, but has returned at full strength. Team-mate Brad Binder,
from South Africa, was less than half-a-second slower, and placed 11th.
Danny Webb – 1m 58.910s “The whole weekend has been pretty good – no trouble from my foot, and I can ride without painkillers. I only got a few laps in the first session yesterday, but it was wet anyway. From yesterday afternoon it’s been working well. I came into qualifying feeling confident. All weekend I’ve had a good pace and been consistent. The only place we struggle a bit is on the straights, but if you pick up a slipstream you are okay. I’ll be trying to do that in tomorrow’s race.”
Source: Honda Racing
- Morbidelli: "I had one chance…"
- Barbera: “It was a difficult weekend”
- #AragonGP: Twitter highlights
- Alex Marquez: First Moto2™ podium
- Hernandez just misses out on a point
- First lap clash costly for Pramac duo
- Pol Espargaro: "I made a mistake at the beginning"
- Moto3™: MotorLand Test
- Moto2™: MotorLand test
- Good ride gives Espargaro seventh