English rider Danny Webb (Ambrogio Racing Suter Honda) consolidated a strong weekend by qualifying ninth fastest. He missed the last race after fracturing his foot in practice, but has returned at full strength. Team-mate Brad Binder,
from South Africa, was less than half-a-second slower, and placed 11th.
Danny Webb – 1m 58.910s “The whole weekend has been pretty good – no trouble from my foot, and I can ride without painkillers. I only got a few laps in the first session yesterday, but it was wet anyway. From yesterday afternoon it’s been working well. I came into qualifying feeling confident. All weekend I’ve had a good pace and been consistent. The only place we struggle a bit is on the straights, but if you pick up a slipstream you are okay. I’ll be trying to do that in tomorrow’s race.”
Source: Honda Racing
- Zarco: “It has been an interesting test”
- Mid-Season Review: Jorge Lorenzo
- Binder: “Around 80% of the things have been positive”
- Legendary Bikes: Ducati Desmosedici GP (2003)
- MotoGP™ stars return to Suzuka once again
- Zarco ITW: “I wake up feeling I have to be champion"
- Mid-Season Review: Dani Pedrosa
- The Pull & Bear Riders' Holidays
- Brindley takes over for Baker in Madrid Flat Track
- Mid-Season Review: Andrea Dovizioso