It was another impressive performance from Cal Crutchlow at the Sachsenring, overcoming injury from heavy crashes in the practice sessions to finish the race in second position, beating factory Yamaha rider Valentino Rossi in the process and scoring already his fourth podium finish of the season. With Laguna Seca coming up next, the Brit will aim to continue this streak with another good performance.
Source: Team Tech3
- Last chance saloon: Austin hosts eSport Online Challenge 3
- Iannone handed 18-month suspension
- We have to win this global race together
- Lowes: "The best thing is I'm with my fiancée and daughter"
- Enjoy ALL the MotoGP™ content for FREE
- Mamola: from king of saves to king of Instagram
- Petronas Yamaha SRT boss urges everyone to "stay at home"
- Happy 100th anniversary Suzuki
- "It's the first time I've started well in my life" - Viñales
- Marquez & Quartararo just miss out on Virtual Race rostrum