After losing main sponsor Wild Wolf over the summer break, it seemed that Moto2 Rookie Kyle Smith had lost his seat with the Avintia Blusens Team due to lack of financing despite the team wanting to retain Kyle.
Now it appears that Kyle might be able to finish the season with the team after all. According to Kyle’s official website, it has been confirmed that Kyle will be making his way to Indianpolis with the team to race there. It is possible that he can continue with them afterwards for the rest of the season, but this could not be confirmed yet.
Source: Kyle Smith Official Website
Photo Copyright: Simona Vogel for Vroom Media
- MM93 vs the Hahnenkamm: Marquez goes for a spin on snow
- Movistar Yamaha MotoGP launch 2017
- 2017 team launch for Lüthi, Lecuona and Raffin
- Puig: New junior series plans to expand racing in the UK
- Rins talks injury, rookie pressure – and his aims for 2017
- Laverty wins the first MotoGP Championship Quest
- Bautista : "Fighting in the top five would be a good result"
- MotoGP™ affiliated traumatology department 'best in Spain'
- MotoGP™ community donates €12,156.69 to Italy’s Croce Rossa
- Capirossi to represent Dorna within Race Direction