After losing main sponsor Wild Wolf over the summer break, it seemed that Moto2 Rookie Kyle Smith had lost his seat with the Avintia Blusens Team due to lack of financing despite the team wanting to retain Kyle.
Now it appears that Kyle might be able to finish the season with the team after all. According to Kyle’s official website, it has been confirmed that Kyle will be making his way to Indianpolis with the team to race there. It is possible that he can continue with them afterwards for the rest of the season, but this could not be confirmed yet.
Source: Kyle Smith Official Website
Photo Copyright: Simona Vogel for Vroom Media
- #QatarGP 2018 - Sunday Guide
- Marquez, Dovizioso, Petrucci close in Warm Up
- Alex Marquez retains his advantage in Warm Up
- Dalla Porta ahead in Warm Up
- MotoGP™ TV coverage hits new highs in 2018
- Marquez vs Dovi: Sunday set up for a showdown
- Zarco: From gravel trap to pole position at #QatarGP
- Desert duel: Noguchi vs Aji lights up Losail
- New TV graphics for 2018: keep track like never before
- The battle to beat Zarco in Sunday’s sensational #QatarGP