http://verizoncybermonday.com/?art=%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%86%D8%AA-%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%8A%D9%86%D9%88-%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A8-%D8%A3%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%8A%D9%86%D9%88-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-888casino.com&58f=95 على الانترنت كازينو لعب ألعاب الكازينو على 888casino.com After losing main sponsor Wild Wolf over the summer break, it seemed that Moto2 Rookie Kyle Smith had lost his seat with the Avintia Blusens Team due to lack of financing despite the team wanting to retain Kyle.
Now it appears that Kyle might be able to finish the season with the team after all. According to Kyle’s official website, it has been confirmed that Kyle will be making his way to Indianpolis with the team to race there. It is possible that he can continue with them afterwards for the rest of the season, but this could not be confirmed yet.
Source: Kyle Smith Official Website لعبة ورق على الانترنت Photo Copyright: Simona Vogel for Vroom Media
- Crutchlow: “I feel I would have won the race”
- Espargaro: “Jorge’s race underlines how tough it is for us”
- Dovizioso: “It was right to stop the race”
- Pedrosa: “Races like today are a lottery”
- Hernandez: “I felt sure I could win the race”
- The young shine while the experienced despair
- Migno: “In the last corner I took a risk”
- Di Giannantonio: “On the last lap I attacked right away”
- Morbidelli: “I had a lot of fun fighting”
- Zarco: “I thought it was possible to catch him”