After losing main sponsor Wild Wolf over the summer break, it seemed that Moto2 Rookie Kyle Smith had lost his seat with the Avintia Blusens Team due to lack of financing despite the team wanting to retain Kyle.
Now it appears that Kyle might be able to finish the season with the team after all. According to Kyle’s official website, it has been confirmed that Kyle will be making his way to Indianpolis with the team to race there. It is possible that he can continue with them afterwards for the rest of the season, but this could not be confirmed yet.
Source: Kyle Smith Official Website
Photo Copyright: Simona Vogel for Vroom Media
- 2018 and the incredible record of the Road to MotoGP™
- GP Recap: Marquez makes a mark on the title in the Czech GP
- FIM Moto-e World Cup to race with Michelin
- GP Recap: Marquez makes it eight in a row in Germany
- Energica to supply motorcycles for FIM Moto-e World Cup
- Down to business for the Dutch GP
- GP Recap: Rossi takes memorable 115th win in Assen
- GP Recap: A double for Dovizioso at Catalunya
- GP Recap: Dovi does it for Ducati in Mugello
- Decisions of the Grand Prix Commission on November 29th