After losing main sponsor Wild Wolf over the summer break, it seemed that Moto2 Rookie Kyle Smith had lost his seat with the Avintia Blusens Team due to lack of financing despite the team wanting to retain Kyle.
Now it appears that Kyle might be able to finish the season with the team after all. According to Kyle’s official website, it has been confirmed that Kyle will be making his way to Indianpolis with the team to race there. It is possible that he can continue with them afterwards for the rest of the season, but this could not be confirmed yet.
Source: Kyle Smith Official Website
Photo Copyright: Simona Vogel for Vroom Media
- #MotoGPMoments: Australian GP
- Sepang: Resurfaced
- Crutchlow: the wizard of Oz
- Selamat datang! Marquez makes a pitstop in Indonesia
- The masters of slipstreaming hit Malaysia
- The dark horse: Lüthi closes in on Zarco
- Sepang: pushing the limits of man and machine
- Lüthi: “I knew that Morbidelli was reading me…”
- Smith: “I just tried to be smart”
- Binder: "The race in which I had my best feeling"