After losing main sponsor Wild Wolf over the summer break, it seemed that Moto2 Rookie Kyle Smith had lost his seat with the Avintia Blusens Team due to lack of financing despite the team wanting to retain Kyle.
Now it appears that Kyle might be able to finish the season with the team after all. According to Kyle’s official website, it has been confirmed that Kyle will be making his way to Indianpolis with the team to race there. It is possible that he can continue with them afterwards for the rest of the season, but this could not be confirmed yet.
Source: Kyle Smith Official Website
Photo Copyright: Simona Vogel for Vroom Media
- FIM receive technical report on Luis Salom crash
- Miller: “This test was really important”
- Rossi: “I think racing here will be very difficult”
- Bautista: “You need a lot of engine”
- Espargaro: “We tried different solutions”
- Dovizioso: “Here we have been really competitive”
- Crutchlow: “I was pleasantly surprised with the lap times”
- KTM delighted with progress after test
- Iannone: “We tried the new chassis”
- Lowes: “I am pleased with the level we have achieved”