After losing main sponsor Wild Wolf over the summer break, it seemed that Moto2 Rookie Kyle Smith had lost his seat with the Avintia Blusens Team due to lack of financing despite the team wanting to retain Kyle.
Now it appears that Kyle might be able to finish the season with the team after all. According to Kyle’s official website, it has been confirmed that Kyle will be making his way to Indianpolis with the team to race there. It is possible that he can continue with them afterwards for the rest of the season, but this could not be confirmed yet.
Source: Kyle Smith Official Website
Photo Copyright: Simona Vogel for Vroom Media
- Espargaro's bad luck rolls on
- Aprilia complete Misano private test
- Rins breaks collarbone in training crash
- Akrapovič exhausts up for auction
- UPDATE - Decision of the Grand Prix Commission in Brno
- Petrucci wanted more from Brno race
- Good test for Espargaro after tough race
- Pedrosa looks back over Brno visit
- Dovizioso back on track after difficult Brno
- Viñales ends test day fifth fastest