Avintia Blusens Moto2 riders Toni Elías and Kyle Smith return to action this weekend at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, after having enjoyed a few days of vacation before tackling the post summer tour that brings them to the USA and will be followed by visits to the tracks of Brno and Silverstone.
Kyle Smith hits the American circuit for the first time and with the handicap of having to get to know the circuit and race lines in the first free practice session to get prepared for qualifying. Kyle usually adapts well to this style of tracks, and hopes to work smoothly on the bike setup to be competitive in the race. Smith knows he has the talent to achieve good results and wants to prove it soon.
#9 Kyle Smith
As you can imagine, these holidays have been phenomenal. I practiced climbing, I went out on my pushbike and I have also been to Andorra for training for a few days. I enjoyed being with my friends and having a good time. Now it’s back to the races and discovering the legendary Indianapolis Motor Speedway. I hope to adapt quickly to its layout and be competitive. I want to score points and I want to do it now.
- Texas: Marquez' American beauty
- Lorenzo's homage to motorsport's greats opens in Andorra
- Argentina: The good, the bad and the unlucky
- Ferran Cardús wins Spanish Flat Track title
- Binder: “2016 has been insane”
- Michelin: Reviewing 2016
- Tito Rabat: “I've learned a lot"
- Registration open for the ADAC Northern Europe Cup 2017
- Qatar: Lorenzo lights up the desert
- FIM Gala: 2016 World Champions honoured in Berlin