Avintia Blusens Moto2 riders Toni Elías and Kyle Smith return to action this weekend at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, after having enjoyed a few days of vacation before tackling the post summer tour that brings them to the USA and will be followed by visits to the tracks of Brno and Silverstone.
Kyle Smith hits the American circuit for the first time and with the handicap of having to get to know the circuit and race lines in the first free practice session to get prepared for qualifying. Kyle usually adapts well to this style of tracks, and hopes to work smoothly on the bike setup to be competitive in the race. Smith knows he has the talent to achieve good results and wants to prove it soon.
#9 Kyle Smith
As you can imagine, these holidays have been phenomenal. I practiced climbing, I went out on my pushbike and I have also been to Andorra for training for a few days. I enjoyed being with my friends and having a good time. Now it’s back to the races and discovering the legendary Indianapolis Motor Speedway. I hope to adapt quickly to its layout and be competitive. I want to score points and I want to do it now.
- Petrucci wanted more from Brno race
- Good test for Espargaro after tough race
- Pedrosa looks back over Brno visit
- Dovizioso back on track after difficult Brno
- Viñales ends test day fifth fastest
- Twitter highlights of the #CzechGP
- Alex Lowes enjoys MotoGP test ride
- Lüthi : “I hope to be back for Silverstone”
- Winner Crutchlow continues good work
- #CzechTest: Lorenzo’s conclusions