Scott Redding will be taking his training for the 2014 MotoGP season to another level, after receiving support from Storck Bicycle.
Redding, a keen road and off-road cyclist, recently visited Storck Bicycle’s headquarters in Idstein, Germany, where he met Managing Director, Markus Storck and picked up a number of high-end bikes on which he’ll prepare for the coming season.
“Cycling plays a big part in my training programme, both in the build up to the season and in between races,” explains Redding. “The decision to go with Storck was an easy one to make, as their reputation is second to none and their bikes are incredible. These bikes will allow me to take my training to the next level, ensuring that I’m in peak condition for my MotoGP debut in Qatar.”
Redding has already started training aboard Storck’s Aernario G1 bike, which features carbon construction technology to rival that of the parts on the 21-year-old Briton’s Honda RC1000V MotoGP machine.
Markus Storck, Managing Director of Storck Bicycle, sees many benefits in supporting the latest addition to the MotoGP grid. “I’m very happy about supporting Scott this season as there are a lot of parallels between MotoGP and our high-end Storck bicycles. Speed, dynamic performance and perfect technical details are common to both. Scott is an enormous talent with a great future in the sport, but he is also one of our heroes.”
More information on Storck Bicycle can be found at www.storck-bicycle.com
Source: Scott Redding official website
- Dovi leads the charge to Q2
- Rossi: the statistics behind the decades
- FP3: Marquez leads Baldassarri and Oliveira
- Canet, Martin and Antonelli head up FP3
- Lorenzo: aero or no aero is the question in Qatar
- Dovizioso: “I’m not too worried…”
- Suzuki closest challenger to Ducati on Day 1
- MotoE™ Teams announced
- Sparks fly: Dovizioso edges to the top on first day of 2018
- Enjoy the #QatarGP LIVE with VideoPass