Team SAXOPRINT RTG travelled halfway round the world over the last two days to get to the next stop of the 2014 MotoGP race calendar.
Their destination was Argentina, the Termas de Rio Hondo circuit to be precise.
The circuit was first opened in 2008 and since its revamp in 2013 it is also being used for international championships. The fourteen corners are split in five left and nine right.
Both SAXOPRINT RTG protégés John McPhee and teammate Efren Vazquez are looking forward to this new track and are highly motivated. The entire team is hopeful that they can continue the success of the previous two races.
“I’m looking forward to Argentina a lot because the conditions will be the same for everybody as it’s a new circuit. My aim will be to learn the track as quickly as possible, then try and keep progressing like in the first two races.”
- Bendsneyder comes out on top in a British Moto2™ battle
- Nepa cruises to virtual Moto3™ win at Silverstone
- "Veni, vidi, vici" - Silverstone is Lorenzo's Land again
- Lorenzo takes wildcard win at Virtual British Grand Prix
- Dani Pedrosa: zen soundbites
- "He's considering me as a rival" - Rins talks Marquez
- This Sunday on BT Sport: Rossi interview and a 2013 review
- Crutchlow: "Miller has the talent to beat Marc"
- 2020 British and Australian Grands Prix cancelled
- KTM back on track at private Austria test