Team SAXOPRINT RTG travelled halfway round the world over the last two days to get to the next stop of the 2014 MotoGP race calendar.
Their destination was Argentina, the Termas de Rio Hondo circuit to be precise.
The circuit was first opened in 2008 and since its revamp in 2013 it is also being used for international championships. The fourteen corners are split in five left and nine right.
Both SAXOPRINT RTG protégés John McPhee and teammate Efren Vazquez are looking forward to this new track and are highly motivated. The entire team is hopeful that they can continue the success of the previous two races.
“I’m looking forward to Argentina a lot because the conditions will be the same for everybody as it’s a new circuit. My aim will be to learn the track as quickly as possible, then try and keep progressing like in the first two races.”
- Find out who was fastest in Challenge #4 !
- Summer report: Fabio Quartararo - the future has arrived
- Decisive victories at MotorLand Aragon
- “Sometimes a bit of an injury can work in your favour”
- Fit your wet tyres! Online Challenge #4 is ready to go!
- The official poster for the San Marino GP is launched
- Puig vows Lorenzo "will fight to be back" for Czech GP
- Binder confirmed to make 2020 MotoGP™ move
- Yamaha will test 2020 prototype at Brno test
- MotorLand Aragon welcomes the FIM CEV Repsol