Team SAXOPRINT RTG travelled halfway round the world over the last two days to get to the next stop of the 2014 MotoGP race calendar.
Their destination was Argentina, the Termas de Rio Hondo circuit to be precise.
The circuit was first opened in 2008 and since its revamp in 2013 it is also being used for international championships. The fourteen corners are split in five left and nine right.
Both SAXOPRINT RTG protégés John McPhee and teammate Efren Vazquez are looking forward to this new track and are highly motivated. The entire team is hopeful that they can continue the success of the previous two races.
“I’m looking forward to Argentina a lot because the conditions will be the same for everybody as it’s a new circuit. My aim will be to learn the track as quickly as possible, then try and keep progressing like in the first two races.”
- Moto2™ and Moto3™ finish first day of testing in Barcelona
- “Our priority is Pecco and Miller, but Miller doesn't agree”
- Luckless Viñales laments qualifying woes in Le Mans
- Guidotti and Alex Marquez discuss Pramac rumours
- Remembering Niki Lauda
- Barcelona hosts private Moto2™, Moto3™ test
- 60 years and 300 Grands Prix wins later
- Dovizioso: “The championship is completely open”
- P6 for Pol as all four KTMs bring home points in Le Mans
- Best photos: Shark Helmets Grand Prix de France