This weekend Sam Lowes heads to the historic Le Mans circuit in France for round five of the Moto2 championship, The Monster Energy Grand Prix de France.
Sam will be looking to make amends following the previous round at Jerez where he unfortunately twice crashed out of the race, after a weekend plagued with tyre issues. The young Brit has shown huge potential during his maiden season in the Moto2 championship, including a sixth place at the opening round in Qatar.
Le Mans will be another new circuit for Sam, who already during the last four rounds has learnt three new circuits; with Jerez being the only one he had previously ridden at.
“I’m really looking forward to the weekend and to ride at another new circuit. The team are working really hard to improve and I’m hoping for a strong weekend. I’m excited to get out there for FP1.”
Source: Sam Lowes official
- Lorenzo, Biaggi and Anderson to become MotoGP™ Legends
- What does 2020 hold for the manufacturers? Part 2: Yamaha
- Inaugural Northern Talent Cup riders and calendar confirmed
- Marquez nominated for Laureus Award
- Just two days left to apply for the 2020 FIM CEV Repsol!
- Save the Date: MotoGP™ presentations are here!
- Junior Talent Team 2020 line-up announced
- What does 2020 hold for the manufacturers? Part 1: Honda
- Miller auctions helmet for bushfire crisis
- R&G set to protect the British Talent Cup