FIM CEV Repsol, that is now more a springboard to the World Championship than ever, travelled for the first time this season out of the Spanish borders –the second will be to Portugal, in November– together with the Continental Circus. The Championship had its Moto3 third race of the season at the mythical Le Mans track, where the local rider Fabio Quartararo took a crushing victory.
Many riders, team managers and other members of the World Championship were interested and did not miss the opportunity to get a closer look at a FIM CEV Repsol round, to see for themselves the performance of the young motorcycling talents.
Source: Repsol Media
- Last chance saloon: Austin hosts eSport Online Challenge 3
- Iannone handed 18-month suspension
- We have to win this global race together
- Lowes: "The best thing is I'm with my fiancée and daughter"
- Enjoy ALL the MotoGP™ content for FREE
- Mamola: from king of saves to king of Instagram
- Petronas Yamaha SRT boss urges everyone to "stay at home"
- Happy 100th anniversary Suzuki
- "It's the first time I've started well in my life" - Viñales
- Marquez & Quartararo just miss out on Virtual Race rostrum