Sam Lowes heads to the Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli this weekend for the 13th round of the Moto2 World Championship.
After a solid points finish last time out at Silverstone, the 23-year-old Brit is keen to make progress with his Speed Up team. Lowes knows the 2.525 mile Misano circuit well as the venue of one of his first podium finishes in the Supersport World Championship.
So far in his debut season Lowes has shown strong pace and is now keen to turn this pace into solid results heading into the final six rounds.
“I’m looking forward to getting back on the bike this weekend. Misano is a circuit I really enjoy riding and I’m hoping it’s going to suit the Speed Up chassis. We’ll be working hard from Friday morning to find a set-up we can work with. Hopefully we’ll have a strong qualifying, which we’ve shown we are more than capable of, to put us in a good position for fighting at the front come Sunday.”
Lowes and the Speed Up Team will be running in BETA Tools colours once again this weekend.
Source: Sam Lowes Official
- Four front, rear slick tyre options selected for Silverstone
- Inaugural MotoGP™ KymiRing Test comes to a close
- Paranoid about the weather – surely not
- First Women in Motorsport conference takes place in Finland
- Aron Canet signs with Angel Nieto squad for 2020 Moto2™
- "It’s good to be back" – Lorenzo ahead of Silverstone return
- Slight changes to the Silverstone time schedule
- Joan Mir to miss the British Grand Prix
- History made at the KymiRing MotoGP™ Test
- Best photos: KymiRing MotoGP™ Test