Danny Kent has split from Kiefer Racing.
He has issued the following statement via Twitter…
“Due to irreconcilable differences I’ve decided to part ways with Kiefer Racing and the Moto2 Team.
It’s been a difficult period since joining the team and I don’t feel I’m able to reach my potential so I’ve decided to step away.
I’m still hungry & determined & believe I can be competitive in Moto2. I wish Kiefer Racing the best for the future.”
Source & image: Danny Kent official website
- Registrations to become a #MotulSuperFan in 2018 now open!
- Yamaha and Tech 3 to part ways in 2019
- MotoGP™ World Champion Marc Marquez, new Tissot Ambassador
- Across the globe: a look at MotoGP™’s nationalities
- Bagnaia confirmed in MotoGP™ in 2019 and 2020
- Zarco and Goyon talk 'surprising' debut for Syahrin
- BT Sport to continue as the home of MotoGP™ until 2021
- Espargaro: "I'd love a teammate like Marc or Dani"
- Syahrin to line up full-time with Tech 3 in 2018
- Kork Ballington to become a MotoGP™ Legend