Danny Kent has split from Kiefer Racing.
He has issued the following statement via Twitter…
“Due to irreconcilable differences I’ve decided to part ways with Kiefer Racing and the Moto2 Team.
It’s been a difficult period since joining the team and I don’t feel I’m able to reach my potential so I’ve decided to step away.
I’m still hungry & determined & believe I can be competitive in Moto2. I wish Kiefer Racing the best for the future.”
Source & image: Danny Kent official website
- 2018 and the incredible record of the Road to MotoGP™
- GP Recap: Marquez makes a mark on the title in the Czech GP
- FIM Moto-e World Cup to race with Michelin
- GP Recap: Marquez makes it eight in a row in Germany
- Energica to supply motorcycles for FIM Moto-e World Cup
- Down to business for the Dutch GP
- GP Recap: Rossi takes memorable 115th win in Assen
- GP Recap: A double for Dovizioso at Catalunya
- GP Recap: Dovi does it for Ducati in Mugello
- Decisions of the Grand Prix Commission on November 29th