Danny Kent has split from Kiefer Racing.
He has issued the following statement via Twitter…
“Due to irreconcilable differences I’ve decided to part ways with Kiefer Racing and the Moto2 Team.
It’s been a difficult period since joining the team and I don’t feel I’m able to reach my potential so I’ve decided to step away.
I’m still hungry & determined & believe I can be competitive in Moto2. I wish Kiefer Racing the best for the future.”
Source & image: Danny Kent official website
- Mir: how he could take the title on the Island
- Miller: “I surprised myself with the turnaround”
- Petrucci on team orders: “Dovi doesn’t need my help”
- Will Lorenzo help Dovizioso?
- Talk on the title fight: "We’ll try to the last corner"
- 'DesmoDovi': numbers on Ducati's dark horse for the title
- Take no prisoners: Rins & Miller break out of Melbourne Gaol
- Dovizioso’s secret weapon: mental training vs physical
- Decisions of the Grand Prix Commission at Motegi
- Australians across all MotoGP™ classes at the ready