Danny Kent has split from Kiefer Racing.
He has issued the following statement via Twitter…
“Due to irreconcilable differences I’ve decided to part ways with Kiefer Racing and the Moto2 Team.
It’s been a difficult period since joining the team and I don’t feel I’m able to reach my potential so I’ve decided to step away.
I’m still hungry & determined & believe I can be competitive in Moto2. I wish Kiefer Racing the best for the future.”
Source & image: Danny Kent official website
- Bagnaia tops FP2, Schrötter remains quickest overall
- Marquez resists Ducati charge on Day 1
- Red Bull Rookies Champion eligible for Moto3™ ride in 2018
- Bastianini bolts to the top on Friday in Aragon
- FIM withdraws Romano Fenati's licence
- Schrötter leads Bagnaia, Lowes in Moto2™ FP1
- MotoStudent grand final approaches
- Dominant Dovi leads Ducati quartet in FP1
- Kornfeil, Rodrigo fastest but both suffer late crashes
- Marquez vs Dovizioso vs Lorenzo moves into MotorLand