Danny Kent has split from Kiefer Racing.
He has issued the following statement via Twitter…
“Due to irreconcilable differences I’ve decided to part ways with Kiefer Racing and the Moto2 Team.
It’s been a difficult period since joining the team and I don’t feel I’m able to reach my potential so I’ve decided to step away.
I’m still hungry & determined & believe I can be competitive in Moto2. I wish Kiefer Racing the best for the future.”
Source & image: Danny Kent official website
- 5 things to check out at COTA on Friday, by...Randy Mamola
- Viñales and Rossi close in on the top
- Aleix Espargaro on “best Friday of the season”
- Dovizioso: “We have some ideas to try tomorrow”
- Randy Mamola becomes a MotoGP™ Legend in Texas
- Iannone fastest on Friday: "Anything is possible"
- Oliveira on top in Texas
- Marquez has company: the King of COTA overthrown on Friday
- Turn 18 renamed Hayden Hill in honour of Nicky Hayden
- Martin deposes Canet on Day 1