Danny Kent has split from Kiefer Racing.
He has issued the following statement via Twitter…
“Due to irreconcilable differences I’ve decided to part ways with Kiefer Racing and the Moto2 Team.
It’s been a difficult period since joining the team and I don’t feel I’m able to reach my potential so I’ve decided to step away.
I’m still hungry & determined & believe I can be competitive in Moto2. I wish Kiefer Racing the best for the future.”
Source & image: Danny Kent official website
- Brothers, sisters and winners
- Successful Sachsenring Sunday for Smith and KTM
- Lorenzo: “We made a mistake on the settings”
- Rossi: "I studied Folger's race"
- Marquez: “It was very, very tough”
- Best photos from the German GP
- Role reversal in Race 2: Can beats Deniz Öncü
- Viñales: "We were one of the strongest at the end"
- King of the Ring: Marquez secures 9th overall German GP win!
- Brilliant Binder takes maiden Moto2™ win