The Circuit de Catalunya was going to be a tough weekend for the Red Bull KTM Factory Racing squad due to the track not being in the test programme last year before the team’s debut in MotoGP this season, but the team worked extra hours researching set ups and data related to the new chassis that both riders now have in the garage.
Bradley Smith didn’t ride today after injuring his little finger yesterday in qualifying, but all being well, looks set to be back in action in two weeks time in Assen, Holland.
- The 2017 Dunlop #ForeverForward Champion is…Andrea Migno!
- Granado and González take last two titles
- Go #BIG6 and go home: Marquez celebrates in Cervera!
- Poles for López, Granado and Gómez in Valencia finale
- Oliveira ends Jerez test on top
- KTM: "The progress is amazing and the promise is huge"
- Difficult beginnings for Suzuki - but with some positives
- Bagnaia quickest, Mir fastest rookie at Jerez
- Five BMW M Awards in a row for Marquez
- Rookies at Valencia: Morbidelli top by half a tenth