Showing his stuff in the session was Sam Lowes who, after showing progress on the dry track (he had finished FP1 in 15th place), took an excellent ninth place time (1’28.994) that gives Aprilia Racing Team Gresini two riders in the top ten in a single session, a first for the 2017 season.
“I came here with some doubts, because this circuit has given me problems in the past, but already in FP1 I felt good. I lapped fast, without making mistakes, with a good feeling and improving consistently. In the wet things also went well. I am able to ride well and set a good pace from the early laps. I am feeling positive. I am growing continuously and I feel like the RS-GP is more and more mine.”
- “We will do our best to make our people proud of us”
- Marquez: the king of the crashers!
- PTT Thailand Grand Prix voted best of 2018
- Crowd pleasers: MotoGP™'s biggest weekends of the season
- F.C.C. to continue as official clutch supplier to Moto2™
- Argentina to host MotoGP™ until 2021
- XControllers, new official licensee of MotoGP™
- An abundance of World Champions lineup in MotoGP™ for 2019
- A promising start to preseason for MotoE™
- 2019 Asia Talent Cup calendar and entry list released