For Danny Kent the German Grand Prix at the Sachsenring proved a tough race. Starting from 28th on the grid, little by little he moved up the order, before riding by himself in 22nd position.
Unfortunately, his progression was cut short 12 laps from the end, as he crashed out at Turn 3.
Following nine rounds of action, the season now reaches the summer break. The Moto3 World Championship will resume on August 4th-6th with the Czech Republic GP.
52 DANNY KENT
“The whole weekend has been quite tough, right from FP1 with the 12-place penalty. We knew that it was going to be a difficult Grand Prix. Also, starting from 28th position is something that never helps at a circuit as short as this. In the race, I had managed to gain 6 positions, but the front tyre started to drop off a lot and later on I crashed. It’s a shame to end this Grand Prix like that, but I want to thank the team for giving me this opportunity to work with them again.”
- Registrations to become a #MotulSuperFan in 2018 now open!
- Yamaha and Tech 3 to part ways in 2019
- MotoGP™ World Champion Marc Marquez, new Tissot Ambassador
- Across the globe: a look at MotoGP™’s nationalities
- Bagnaia confirmed in MotoGP™ in 2019 and 2020
- Zarco and Goyon talk 'surprising' debut for Syahrin
- BT Sport to continue as the home of MotoGP™ until 2021
- Espargaro: "I'd love a teammate like Marc or Dani"
- Syahrin to line up full-time with Tech 3 in 2018
- Kork Ballington to become a MotoGP™ Legend