For Danny Kent the German Grand Prix at the Sachsenring proved a tough race. Starting from 28th on the grid, little by little he moved up the order, before riding by himself in 22nd position.
Unfortunately, his progression was cut short 12 laps from the end, as he crashed out at Turn 3.
Following nine rounds of action, the season now reaches the summer break. The Moto3 World Championship will resume on August 4th-6th with the Czech Republic GP.
52 DANNY KENT
“The whole weekend has been quite tough, right from FP1 with the 12-place penalty. We knew that it was going to be a difficult Grand Prix. Also, starting from 28th position is something that never helps at a circuit as short as this. In the race, I had managed to gain 6 positions, but the front tyre started to drop off a lot and later on I crashed. It’s a shame to end this Grand Prix like that, but I want to thank the team for giving me this opportunity to work with them again.”
- A promising start to preseason for MotoE™
- 2019 Asia Talent Cup calendar and entry list released
- Grand Prix Commission make important changes to 2019 rules
- MotoGP™ wins Best Multiscreen HbbTV Service Award
- Moto3™: rider changes aplenty ahead of 2019
- Marquez undergoes successful surgery on left shoulder
- Lorenzo and Marquez undergo surgery
- Moto2™: their preseason so far
- FIM announce Jorge Viegas as President
- FIM Gala: 2018 World Champions celebrated in Andorra