A massively uncompetitive race closed a difficult weekend for Scott Redding, and he will doubtless be happy to recharge before Brno after the summer break for MotoGP.
Scott started well from the last row and recovered seven positions in the first corner. The English rider did not however manage to produce any other great moments or progress beyond that. He finished the race in 20th position.
20th – Scott Redding
“It’s the worst race of my career. I am not able to understand what happened because the sensations were positive in the warm-up. Unfortunately I did not find the right feeling in order to be competitive. It’s a really hard Sunday for me. I want to go to Brno in order to make an important race and to give the maximum”.
- 2018: a new era for Dovizioso?
- Pramac: Petrucci and Miller ready to take on 2018
- Rossi nominated for comeback of the year
- Puig: from rider to talent promotion to Repsol Honda
- Lorenzo: “The team and the bike are ready to win”
- Dovizioso: “The target is to fight for the Championship”
- Ducati Team presentation kicks off 2018 in style
- Aegerter will be sole Kiefer Racing entry in 2018
- 2018 Ducati Team launch with free LIVE streaming
- Racing Together: Have I got news for you