A massively uncompetitive race closed a difficult weekend for Scott Redding, and he will doubtless be happy to recharge before Brno after the summer break for MotoGP.
Scott started well from the last row and recovered seven positions in the first corner. The English rider did not however manage to produce any other great moments or progress beyond that. He finished the race in 20th position.
20th – Scott Redding
“It’s the worst race of my career. I am not able to understand what happened because the sensations were positive in the warm-up. Unfortunately I did not find the right feeling in order to be competitive. It’s a really hard Sunday for me. I want to go to Brno in order to make an important race and to give the maximum”.
- Fernandez confirmed at Pons HP 40 for remainder of 2018
- Half way through the season: the reasons to watch WorldSBK
- Marquez swaps engine for pedals ahead of Dutch GP
- Bastianini: “Next year I’ll race in Moto2”
- Pirro: "I can't wait to get on the bike"
- Lowes: “I could have fought for the podium”
- Applications for the British Talent Cup now closed
- The numbers behind the Catalan GP podium
- Pedrosa and Yamaha: a match made in heaven?
- Alex Marquez tests Triumph Moto2™ engine