A massively uncompetitive race closed a difficult weekend for Scott Redding, and he will doubtless be happy to recharge before Brno after the summer break for MotoGP.
Scott started well from the last row and recovered seven positions in the first corner. The English rider did not however manage to produce any other great moments or progress beyond that. He finished the race in 20th position.
20th – Scott Redding
“It’s the worst race of my career. I am not able to understand what happened because the sensations were positive in the warm-up. Unfortunately I did not find the right feeling in order to be competitive. It’s a really hard Sunday for me. I want to go to Brno in order to make an important race and to give the maximum”.
- Chasing Champions: Dovi on Stoner’s tail as a Ducati winner
- Lorenzo left without brakes in Qatar
- #QatarGP: another incredible record-breaker
- Rossi on being 'hunted by the wolves' in Qatar!
- Dovi 3 – Marquez 0
- Bagnaia storms to debut win in final lap Moto2™ thriller
- Dynamite Dovizioso takes first honours of 2018 in #QatarGP
- Van Eerde takes first Australian win in stunning duel
- Martin wins Spanish desert duel in opening Moto3™ race
- #QatarGP 2018 - Sunday Guide