Sam Lowes crashed out without any physical consequences during the thirteenth lap while, after making up several positions, he was on the hunt to earn championship points.
“A small mistake cost me the race today. It’s a pity because I had overtaken a few riders and I was making up ground. My pace was good even compared with that of Aleix who really did an outstanding job today. The improvements are there. I am starting to ride well and the signs are encouraging. The summer break arrived at the right time. I know that I can still improve a lot and I feel positive about the second half of the season.”
- Chasing Champions: Dovi on Stoner’s tail as a Ducati winner
- Lorenzo left without brakes in Qatar
- #QatarGP: another incredible record-breaker
- Rossi on being 'hunted by the wolves' in Qatar!
- Dovi 3 – Marquez 0
- Bagnaia storms to debut win in final lap Moto2™ thriller
- Dynamite Dovizioso takes first honours of 2018 in #QatarGP
- Van Eerde takes first Australian win in stunning duel
- Martin wins Spanish desert duel in opening Moto3™ race
- #QatarGP 2018 - Sunday Guide