The Saturday of qualifying for the Monster Energy Grand Prix České republiky gave Octo Pramac Racing conflicting emotions with a disappointing performance from Scott, who after the good performances of Friday, could not find the right feeling in order to be competitive during qualifying.
Scott was unable to replicate the strength of his performance from Friday, in part because of a far higher temperature. In Q1 the English rider could not find the conditions in order to fight for the qualifying in Q2. He lines up in 23rd.
23rd – Scott Redding – 1’57.517
“I struggled a lot with the front. I’ve never been able to find the right feeling. We have also tried with the hard tire but chattering was to strong. The crash this morning did not allow me to find the right feeling. It’s a difficult Saturday but the week end is not over. I will start form a very difficult position but the race is tomorrow and I will try to recover some positions”.
- The 2017 Dunlop #ForeverForward Champion is…Andrea Migno!
- Granado and González take last two titles
- Go #BIG6 and go home: Marquez celebrates in Cervera!
- Poles for López, Granado and Gómez in Valencia finale
- Oliveira ends Jerez test on top
- KTM: "The progress is amazing and the promise is huge"
- Difficult beginnings for Suzuki - but with some positives
- Bagnaia quickest, Mir fastest rookie at Jerez
- Five BMW M Awards in a row for Marquez
- Rookies at Valencia: Morbidelli top by half a tenth