The Saturday of qualifying for the Monster Energy Grand Prix České republiky gave Octo Pramac Racing conflicting emotions with a disappointing performance from Scott, who after the good performances of Friday, could not find the right feeling in order to be competitive during qualifying.
Scott was unable to replicate the strength of his performance from Friday, in part because of a far higher temperature. In Q1 the English rider could not find the conditions in order to fight for the qualifying in Q2. He lines up in 23rd.
23rd – Scott Redding – 1’57.517
“I struggled a lot with the front. I’ve never been able to find the right feeling. We have also tried with the hard tire but chattering was to strong. The crash this morning did not allow me to find the right feeling. It’s a difficult Saturday but the week end is not over. I will start form a very difficult position but the race is tomorrow and I will try to recover some positions”.
- “We will do our best to make our people proud of us”
- Marquez: the king of the crashers!
- PTT Thailand Grand Prix voted best of 2018
- Crowd pleasers: MotoGP™'s biggest weekends of the season
- F.C.C. to continue as official clutch supplier to Moto2™
- Argentina to host MotoGP™ until 2021
- XControllers, new official licensee of MotoGP™
- An abundance of World Champions lineup in MotoGP™ for 2019
- A promising start to preseason for MotoE™
- 2019 Asia Talent Cup calendar and entry list released