The Saturday of qualifying for the Monster Energy Grand Prix České republiky gave Octo Pramac Racing conflicting emotions with a disappointing performance from Scott, who after the good performances of Friday, could not find the right feeling in order to be competitive during qualifying.
Scott was unable to replicate the strength of his performance from Friday, in part because of a far higher temperature. In Q1 the English rider could not find the conditions in order to fight for the qualifying in Q2. He lines up in 23rd.
23rd – Scott Redding – 1’57.517
“I struggled a lot with the front. I’ve never been able to find the right feeling. We have also tried with the hard tire but chattering was to strong. The crash this morning did not allow me to find the right feeling. It’s a difficult Saturday but the week end is not over. I will start form a very difficult position but the race is tomorrow and I will try to recover some positions”.
- 2018: a new era for Dovizioso?
- Pramac: Petrucci and Miller ready to take on 2018
- Rossi nominated for comeback of the year
- Puig: from rider to talent promotion to Repsol Honda
- Lorenzo: “The team and the bike are ready to win”
- Dovizioso: “The target is to fight for the Championship”
- Ducati Team presentation kicks off 2018 in style
- Aegerter will be sole Kiefer Racing entry in 2018
- 2018 Ducati Team launch with free LIVE streaming
- Racing Together: Have I got news for you