Bradley Smith was unfortunately unable to score points as the warmer weather didn’t suit his set up in the gruelling race. He now looks forward to his home race at Silverstone in the U.K.
“This has certainly been a busy race and one that I won’t forget in terms of the huge support from the orange family. It was very cool to see the KTM Grandstand packed full of 8,200 people on the warm up lap was pretty cool, I’m not going to lie. The race didn’t didn’t quite turn out how I necessarily thought it would as I made a good start and was hanging in there holding low 1m 25s like I did in warm up but the warmer weather took its toll and however much I changed my style I couldn’t quite hold onto that pace. I was pleased as I was holding off some good guys but I had a big moment at turn 9 and ran off the track and then I had to get it home.To see KTM get another top ten was great.”
- Marquez tops testing in Barcelona
- Best finish yet: Pedrosa fights back to fifth
- Catalunya: a challenge for the rookies
- Two Wheels for Life Paddock Experience day: Catalunya
- Marquez: “It was time to be smart and think”
- Action continues in Barcelona for one-day Official Test
- Barcelona: best photos from the Catalan GP
- Lorenzo hammers home his pace with sublime win
- Mr consistent: Rossi continues podium streak in Barcelona
- Lorenzo: "Two months ago this seemed impossible"