John McPhee had a tough race at Phillip Island on Sunday, after a huge leap forward of wet weather progress in Warm Up had seen the Scot back up at the top.
Starting from P25 on the grid in better weather, the task was a big one – with McPhee then sadly not getting chance to try a fight through the field after an early retirement.
Now it’s next stop: Sepang as Malaysia greets the MotoGP™ paddock for the penultimate round of the year.
- Motul Grand Prix of Japan cancelled
- Bendsneyder comes out on top in a British Moto2™ battle
- Nepa cruises to virtual Moto3™ win at Silverstone
- "Veni, vidi, vici" - Silverstone is Lorenzo's Land again
- Lorenzo takes wildcard win at Virtual British Grand Prix
- Dani Pedrosa: zen soundbites
- "He's considering me as a rival" - Rins talks Marquez
- This Sunday on BT Sport: Rossi interview and a 2013 review
- Crutchlow: "Miller has the talent to beat Marc"
- 2020 British and Australian Grands Prix cancelled