John McPhee had a tough race at Phillip Island on Sunday, after a huge leap forward of wet weather progress in Warm Up had seen the Scot back up at the top.
Starting from P25 on the grid in better weather, the task was a big one – with McPhee then sadly not getting chance to try a fight through the field after an early retirement.
Now it’s next stop: Sepang as Malaysia greets the MotoGP™ paddock for the penultimate round of the year.
- Dovi leads the charge to Q2
- Rossi: the statistics behind the decades
- FP3: Marquez leads Baldassarri and Oliveira
- Canet, Martin and Antonelli head up FP3
- Lorenzo: aero or no aero is the question in Qatar
- Dovizioso: “I’m not too worried…”
- Suzuki closest challenger to Ducati on Day 1
- MotoE™ Teams announced
- Sparks fly: Dovizioso edges to the top on first day of 2018
- Enjoy the #QatarGP LIVE with VideoPass