John McPhee had a tough race at Phillip Island on Sunday, after a huge leap forward of wet weather progress in Warm Up had seen the Scot back up at the top.
Starting from P25 on the grid in better weather, the task was a big one – with McPhee then sadly not getting chance to try a fight through the field after an early retirement.
Now it’s next stop: Sepang as Malaysia greets the MotoGP™ paddock for the penultimate round of the year.
- 2018: a new era for Dovizioso?
- Pramac: Petrucci and Miller ready to take on 2018
- Rossi nominated for comeback of the year
- Puig: from rider to talent promotion to Repsol Honda
- Lorenzo: “The team and the bike are ready to win”
- Dovizioso: “The target is to fight for the Championship”
- Ducati Team presentation kicks off 2018 in style
- Aegerter will be sole Kiefer Racing entry in 2018
- 2018 Ducati Team launch with free LIVE streaming
- Racing Together: Have I got news for you