John McPhee had a tough race at Phillip Island on Sunday, after a huge leap forward of wet weather progress in Warm Up had seen the Scot back up at the top.
Starting from P25 on the grid in better weather, the task was a big one – with McPhee then sadly not getting chance to try a fight through the field after an early retirement.
Now it’s next stop: Sepang as Malaysia greets the MotoGP™ paddock for the penultimate round of the year.
- British Talent Cup Selection Event candidates shortlisted
- Half-term report: Aki Ajo on the first half of 2018
- Nick Harris on Pedrosa's pure bad luck
- Multicoloured masterpiece: 2018 Misano poster released!
- Alex Marquez remains at EG 0,0 Marc VDS Moto2™ in 2019
- Yamaha MotoGP Team and Monster join forces from 2019
- Brothers, sisters and winners
- Successful Sachsenring Sunday for Smith and KTM
- Lorenzo: “We made a mistake on the settings”
- Rossi: "I studied Folger's race"