John McPhee had a tough race at Phillip Island on Sunday, after a huge leap forward of wet weather progress in Warm Up had seen the Scot back up at the top.
Starting from P25 on the grid in better weather, the task was a big one – with McPhee then sadly not getting chance to try a fight through the field after an early retirement.
Now it’s next stop: Sepang as Malaysia greets the MotoGP™ paddock for the penultimate round of the year.
- Bagnaia tops FP2, Schrötter remains quickest overall
- Marquez resists Ducati charge on Day 1
- Red Bull Rookies Champion eligible for Moto3™ ride in 2018
- Bastianini bolts to the top on Friday in Aragon
- FIM withdraws Romano Fenati's licence
- Schrötter leads Bagnaia, Lowes in Moto2™ FP1
- MotoStudent grand final approaches
- Dominant Dovi leads Ducati quartet in FP1
- Kornfeil, Rodrigo fastest but both suffer late crashes
- Marquez vs Dovizioso vs Lorenzo moves into MotorLand