Sam Lowes finished nineteenth after a shrewd race, overtaking Parkes, Petrucci and Barbera.
“Obviously you always hope for a better result but, given the conditions, I’m rather satisfied. I overtook a few riders in the race and I didn’t make any mistakes throughout the weekend. We are working well. Unfortunately, Aleix wasn’t able to demonstrate the full potential of the RS-GP today because of the crash, but we are on the right path.”
- Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya changes: “It’s better for us”
- Vote for your favourite Motul Blooper!
- Rabat discharged from hospital, aiming to race at Mugello
- Marquez to test a Formula 1 car
- MotoGP™ eSport Championship returns in 2018
- Rabat hospitalised after testing crash
- Report: Day 2 of testing in Barcelona
- Testing: how many days do each team have left?
- 2019 Sepang Test dates confirmed
- BMW M celebrates 20 years as Official Car of MotoGP™