Sam Lowes finished nineteenth after a shrewd race, overtaking Parkes, Petrucci and Barbera.
“Obviously you always hope for a better result but, given the conditions, I’m rather satisfied. I overtook a few riders in the race and I didn’t make any mistakes throughout the weekend. We are working well. Unfortunately, Aleix wasn’t able to demonstrate the full potential of the RS-GP today because of the crash, but we are on the right path.”
- The 2019 Mission Winnow Ducati team presented at Neuchâtel
- In pictures: Ducati Team 2019
- SHARK Helmets to title sponsor French GP for three years
- Follow Ducati Team's presentation live!
- 2019 team presentations: all the dates
- Pedrosa to undergo surgery
- "I am very proud to belong to this family"
- Best photos: 2018 season
- Interrupted races: the rules evolve
- Massimo Rivola to be Aprilia Racing CEO