The 2017 MotoGP season gave great emotions to Octo Pramac Racing, with Scott Redding having a good start of the season and now ready for a new adventure.
In the Grand Prix de la Comunitat Valenciana, Scott started well recovering 8 positions and tried to push hard even though the feeling with the bike was not the best.
The English rider’s race sadly ended on lap 14 due to a crash at turn 1, closing a season where he has worked tirelessly and raced hard to get the best results for the squad, which he now leaves for Aprilia.
“I’m sorry to have finished the season with a crash, but the feeling with the bike wasn’t good. However, I am satisfied for these two years. I had a great relationship with the whole team with whom I worked to overcome the difficulties. The relationship with Pramac Racing is a bond that will remain in the future. Thank you to all the guys who have worked to put me in a position to give my best”.
- Dovi leads the charge to Q2
- Rossi: the statistics behind the decades
- FP3: Marquez leads Baldassarri and Oliveira
- Canet, Martin and Antonelli head up FP3
- Lorenzo: aero or no aero is the question in Qatar
- Dovizioso: “I’m not too worried…”
- Suzuki closest challenger to Ducati on Day 1
- MotoE™ Teams announced
- Sparks fly: Dovizioso edges to the top on first day of 2018
- Enjoy the #QatarGP LIVE with VideoPass