The 2017 MotoGP season gave great emotions to Octo Pramac Racing, with Scott Redding having a good start of the season and now ready for a new adventure.
In the Grand Prix de la Comunitat Valenciana, Scott started well recovering 8 positions and tried to push hard even though the feeling with the bike was not the best.
The English rider’s race sadly ended on lap 14 due to a crash at turn 1, closing a season where he has worked tirelessly and raced hard to get the best results for the squad, which he now leaves for Aprilia.
“I’m sorry to have finished the season with a crash, but the feeling with the bike wasn’t good. However, I am satisfied for these two years. I had a great relationship with the whole team with whom I worked to overcome the difficulties. The relationship with Pramac Racing is a bond that will remain in the future. Thank you to all the guys who have worked to put me in a position to give my best”.
- 2018 and the incredible record of the Road to MotoGP™
- GP Recap: Marquez makes a mark on the title in the Czech GP
- FIM Moto-e World Cup to race with Michelin
- GP Recap: Marquez makes it eight in a row in Germany
- Energica to supply motorcycles for FIM Moto-e World Cup
- Down to business for the Dutch GP
- GP Recap: Rossi takes memorable 115th win in Assen
- GP Recap: A double for Dovizioso at Catalunya
- GP Recap: Dovi does it for Ducati in Mugello
- Decisions of the Grand Prix Commission on November 29th