The 2017 MotoGP season gave great emotions to Octo Pramac Racing, with Scott Redding having a good start of the season and now ready for a new adventure.
In the Grand Prix de la Comunitat Valenciana, Scott started well recovering 8 positions and tried to push hard even though the feeling with the bike was not the best.
The English rider’s race sadly ended on lap 14 due to a crash at turn 1, closing a season where he has worked tirelessly and raced hard to get the best results for the squad, which he now leaves for Aprilia.
“I’m sorry to have finished the season with a crash, but the feeling with the bike wasn’t good. However, I am satisfied for these two years. I had a great relationship with the whole team with whom I worked to overcome the difficulties. The relationship with Pramac Racing is a bond that will remain in the future. Thank you to all the guys who have worked to put me in a position to give my best”.
- 2018: a new era for Dovizioso?
- Pramac: Petrucci and Miller ready to take on 2018
- Rossi nominated for comeback of the year
- Puig: from rider to talent promotion to Repsol Honda
- Lorenzo: “The team and the bike are ready to win”
- Dovizioso: “The target is to fight for the Championship”
- Ducati Team presentation kicks off 2018 in style
- Aegerter will be sole Kiefer Racing entry in 2018
- 2018 Ducati Team launch with free LIVE streaming
- Racing Together: Have I got news for you