MB Conveyors-Speed Up Racing team concludes the Grand Prix Motul de la República Argentina inside the points with Danny Kent, who finished twelfth at the finish line after 23 laps.
The conditions of the track were not optimal and the riders had to deal with a wet but very fast drying track.
Starting from the third position of the first row, Danny found himself having to fight from the first lap of the race after an unfavourable start.
Moto2 will be back on track in Austin, Texas, in two weeks, from 20th to 22nd April.
DANNY KENT #52 – 12th
“Of course, I am little disappointed with today result. I really feel the potential is much better; as you can see I set the 6th fastest lap time, but right now we are having some problems on the straight that I hope on the next races we can improve. I have a great feeling with the bike in the corners, I am just not able to pass on the straight. Either way our potential is better. The team have done a great job this weekend and I feel that we are step by step getting closer. I will keep working hard on myself to improve for the next race”.
- A promising start to preseason for MotoE™
- 2019 Asia Talent Cup calendar and entry list released
- Grand Prix Commission make important changes to 2019 rules
- MotoGP™ wins Best Multiscreen HbbTV Service Award
- Moto3™: rider changes aplenty ahead of 2019
- Marquez undergoes successful surgery on left shoulder
- Lorenzo and Marquez undergo surgery
- Moto2™: their preseason so far
- FIM announce Jorge Viegas as President
- FIM Gala: 2018 World Champions celebrated in Andorra