MB Conveyors-Speed Up Racing team concludes the Grand Prix Motul de la República Argentina inside the points with Danny Kent, who finished twelfth at the finish line after 23 laps.
The conditions of the track were not optimal and the riders had to deal with a wet but very fast drying track.
Starting from the third position of the first row, Danny found himself having to fight from the first lap of the race after an unfavourable start.
Moto2 will be back on track in Austin, Texas, in two weeks, from 20th to 22nd April.
DANNY KENT #52 – 12th
“Of course, I am little disappointed with today result. I really feel the potential is much better; as you can see I set the 6th fastest lap time, but right now we are having some problems on the straight that I hope on the next races we can improve. I have a great feeling with the bike in the corners, I am just not able to pass on the straight. Either way our potential is better. The team have done a great job this weekend and I feel that we are step by step getting closer. I will keep working hard on myself to improve for the next race”.
- Bagnaia tops FP2, Schrötter remains quickest overall
- Marquez resists Ducati charge on Day 1
- Red Bull Rookies Champion eligible for Moto3™ ride in 2018
- Bastianini bolts to the top on Friday in Aragon
- FIM withdraws Romano Fenati's licence
- Schrötter leads Bagnaia, Lowes in Moto2™ FP1
- MotoStudent grand final approaches
- Dominant Dovi leads Ducati quartet in FP1
- Kornfeil, Rodrigo fastest but both suffer late crashes
- Marquez vs Dovizioso vs Lorenzo moves into MotorLand