MB Conveyors-Speed Up Racing team concludes the Grand Prix Motul de la República Argentina inside the points with Danny Kent, who finished twelfth at the finish line after 23 laps.
The conditions of the track were not optimal and the riders had to deal with a wet but very fast drying track.
Starting from the third position of the first row, Danny found himself having to fight from the first lap of the race after an unfavourable start.
Moto2 will be back on track in Austin, Texas, in two weeks, from 20th to 22nd April.
DANNY KENT #52 – 12th
“Of course, I am little disappointed with today result. I really feel the potential is much better; as you can see I set the 6th fastest lap time, but right now we are having some problems on the straight that I hope on the next races we can improve. I have a great feeling with the bike in the corners, I am just not able to pass on the straight. Either way our potential is better. The team have done a great job this weekend and I feel that we are step by step getting closer. I will keep working hard on myself to improve for the next race”.
- Rain master Scholtz takes COTA Race 1
- All American: home heroes on home turf
- Blast off for KTM in Austin
- Crutchlow: “We have better pace than guys around us”
- 10 reasons to watch the AmericasGP
- Front row qualifying for "surprised" McPhee
- Rossi: the man with the race pace?
- Iannone takes a front row and starring role in the drama
- Sparks fly as Viñales leads the rebellion at the AmericasGP!
- Masterful Marquez edges out Lowes in QP