MB Conveyors-Speed Up Racing Team rider Danny Kent completed his Americas GP qualifying session in twenty-second position and will start on Sunday from the eighth row.
It was more than an uphill battle for teammate Danny Kent who, although making improvements, struggled a lot to find the single qualifying lap. He was able to lower his lap time, but he still has work to do in Sunday’s warm up with his crew to get more confident with the Speed Up bike.
DANNY KENT #52 – 22nd in 2’11.905
“Again today was a difficult one for me and the team. For some reason we are struggling a lot here with the bumps. In the end of the qualifying we made a change which I finally felt was better in some places, but in the warm up we will make some more changes to try and improve even more. Sorry to my team for bad result, but I will keep pushing 100% to improve!”
- Moto2™ and Moto3™: KTM testing at Jerez
- Last call: what can we expect at the Qatar Test?
- Estrella Galicia 0,0 present 2019 project in Madrid
- 40 years, 23 seasons: a celebration of Rossi
- #Rossi40: All the birthday wishes from fans on social media
- Canal+: a new era of MotoGP™ coverage begins in France
- #Rossi40: 40 photos to celebrate 40 years
- The Team Kömmerling Gresini Moto3™ project is unveiled
- Jake Dixon ready for the challenge in Moto2™
- 46 turns 40: Rossi week on motogp.com