MB Conveyors-Speed Up Racing Team rider Danny Kent completed his Americas GP qualifying session in twenty-second position and will start on Sunday from the eighth row.
It was more than an uphill battle for teammate Danny Kent who, although making improvements, struggled a lot to find the single qualifying lap. He was able to lower his lap time, but he still has work to do in Sunday’s warm up with his crew to get more confident with the Speed Up bike.
DANNY KENT #52 – 22nd in 2’11.905
“Again today was a difficult one for me and the team. For some reason we are struggling a lot here with the bumps. In the end of the qualifying we made a change which I finally felt was better in some places, but in the warm up we will make some more changes to try and improve even more. Sorry to my team for bad result, but I will keep pushing 100% to improve!”
- Dovi wins two-part race as Espargaro claims first KTM podium
- Perfect 2018 ending for Oliveira in dramatic Moto2™ finale
- Can Oncu stuns the field to create Grand Prix history
- Marquez 0.805 clear in rain-soaked Valencia Warm Up
- Lowes takes Sunday morning honours in Valencia
- Bezzecchi leads all-Italian top five in wet Warm Up
- Skinner takes the crown, Strudwick strikes back for the win!
- Dislocated shoulder to P5: Marquez’ miraculous Q2
- Q1 to pole: Viñales repeats Marquez’ Thai GP feat
- Best photos: Valencia GP