MB Conveyors-Speed Up Racing Team rider Danny Kent completed his Americas GP qualifying session in twenty-second position and will start on Sunday from the eighth row.
It was more than an uphill battle for teammate Danny Kent who, although making improvements, struggled a lot to find the single qualifying lap. He was able to lower his lap time, but he still has work to do in Sunday’s warm up with his crew to get more confident with the Speed Up bike.
DANNY KENT #52 – 22nd in 2’11.905
“Again today was a difficult one for me and the team. For some reason we are struggling a lot here with the bumps. In the end of the qualifying we made a change which I finally felt was better in some places, but in the warm up we will make some more changes to try and improve even more. Sorry to my team for bad result, but I will keep pushing 100% to improve!”
- Moto2™ and Moto3™ back on track at Le Mans
- Kornfeil: “It was just like motocross training!”
- Syahrin: “We had top ten pace”
- Back on track: Rossi makes podium return
- Miller: “Seeing Marc the whole race was really nice”
- Crutchlow: “They were panicking because I wanted to race!”
- Contenders crash at Le Mans: Zarco, Dovi and Iannone
- Marquez: strategic victory… and yet another save!
- Bagnaia reigns supreme in France
- Marquez equals Stoner as Rossi gets back on the podium