MB Conveyors-Speed Up Racing Team rider Danny Kent completed his Americas GP qualifying session in twenty-second position and will start on Sunday from the eighth row.
It was more than an uphill battle for teammate Danny Kent who, although making improvements, struggled a lot to find the single qualifying lap. He was able to lower his lap time, but he still has work to do in Sunday’s warm up with his crew to get more confident with the Speed Up bike.
DANNY KENT #52 – 22nd in 2’11.905
“Again today was a difficult one for me and the team. For some reason we are struggling a lot here with the bumps. In the end of the qualifying we made a change which I finally felt was better in some places, but in the warm up we will make some more changes to try and improve even more. Sorry to my team for bad result, but I will keep pushing 100% to improve!”
- British Talent Cup Selection Event candidates shortlisted
- Half-term report: Aki Ajo on the first half of 2018
- Nick Harris on Pedrosa's pure bad luck
- Multicoloured masterpiece: 2018 Misano poster released!
- Alex Marquez remains at EG 0,0 Marc VDS Moto2™ in 2019
- Yamaha MotoGP Team and Monster join forces from 2019
- Brothers, sisters and winners
- Successful Sachsenring Sunday for Smith and KTM
- Lorenzo: “We made a mistake on the settings”
- Rossi: "I studied Folger's race"