The MB Conveyors-Speed Up Team ended the Texan weekend once again in the points but this time with Fabio Quartararo, who brought his Speed Up SF18 to the fifteenth place. Unfortunately, Danny Kent’s race ended during lap 4 due to a crash in which, fortunately, the English rider was not injured.
Moto2 returns to race at the warm circuit of Jerez de la Frontera circuit from 4th to 6th May.
DANNY KENT #52 – Crashed out
“Very difficult weekend for me and the team here in Austin. The race I made a good start and made my way up to position 16 on the first lap but after the back straight 1 rider hit me wide and I hit the kerb. After that I had some vibration through the fast corners and unfortunately I crashed. Sorry to my team, we will keep working hard for Jerez to get back to where me and the team belong, closer to the front!”
- British Talent Cup Selection Event candidates shortlisted
- Half-term report: Aki Ajo on the first half of 2018
- Nick Harris on Pedrosa's pure bad luck
- Multicoloured masterpiece: 2018 Misano poster released!
- Alex Marquez remains at EG 0,0 Marc VDS Moto2™ in 2019
- Yamaha MotoGP Team and Monster join forces from 2019
- Brothers, sisters and winners
- Successful Sachsenring Sunday for Smith and KTM
- Lorenzo: “We made a mistake on the settings”
- Rossi: "I studied Folger's race"