There was a bit of frustration in the CGBM Evolution’s squad as Sam Lowes made a mistake in the opening lap. The British rider, who started from the front row, crashed while battling in the leading group. He was still able to get back on his KTM to finish the race in 24th place.
The two Swiss Innovative Investors KTM team’s riders will be back on track in Andalusia from in two-week time for the first European round of the season.
Sam Lowes (24th):
“I’m obviously upset and sorry for the team because we did a good job all the weekend. The bike was capable of fighting for the podium if not winning the race. I made a mistake on the first lap at turn 16. I went wide to finish on a dusty area of the track. It’s my fault, and I’m really disappointed. We just have to keep working to make a step forward in Jerez.”
- Moto2™ and Moto3™ back on track at Le Mans
- Kornfeil: “It was just like motocross training!”
- Syahrin: “We had top ten pace”
- Back on track: Rossi makes podium return
- Miller: “Seeing Marc the whole race was really nice”
- Crutchlow: “They were panicking because I wanted to race!”
- Contenders crash at Le Mans: Zarco, Dovi and Iannone
- Marquez: strategic victory… and yet another save!
- Bagnaia reigns supreme in France
- Marquez equals Stoner as Rossi gets back on the podium