Danny Kent had a Sunday to forget at today’s Spanish Grand Prix at Jerez, when having started from the p11, he unfortunately crashed in the first corner of the eleventh lap.
Although the feeling with the bike in the previous days was very good, he had some problems with the gear during the warm up and so in the race that did not allow him to complete a good performance.
DANNY KENT #52 – crashed out
“Obviously, I am not happy with the outcome of this weekend. We had shown good potential over the weekend and I had a good feeling with the bike. Unfortunately, from warm up I had some problems back shifting the gear and randomly jumping gears which continued into the race. Sorry to my team, we deserve better results than what we are achieving right now but we have to believe, work hard and the results will come!”
- British Talent Cup Selection Event candidates shortlisted
- Half-term report: Aki Ajo on the first half of 2018
- Nick Harris on Pedrosa's pure bad luck
- Multicoloured masterpiece: 2018 Misano poster released!
- Alex Marquez remains at EG 0,0 Marc VDS Moto2™ in 2019
- Yamaha MotoGP Team and Monster join forces from 2019
- Brothers, sisters and winners
- Successful Sachsenring Sunday for Smith and KTM
- Lorenzo: “We made a mistake on the settings”
- Rossi: "I studied Folger's race"