Danny Kent had a Sunday to forget at today’s Spanish Grand Prix at Jerez, when having started from the p11, he unfortunately crashed in the first corner of the eleventh lap.
Although the feeling with the bike in the previous days was very good, he had some problems with the gear during the warm up and so in the race that did not allow him to complete a good performance.
DANNY KENT #52 – crashed out
“Obviously, I am not happy with the outcome of this weekend. We had shown good potential over the weekend and I had a good feeling with the bike. Unfortunately, from warm up I had some problems back shifting the gear and randomly jumping gears which continued into the race. Sorry to my team, we deserve better results than what we are achieving right now but we have to believe, work hard and the results will come!”
- Moto2™ and Moto3™ back on track at Le Mans
- Kornfeil: “It was just like motocross training!”
- Syahrin: “We had top ten pace”
- Back on track: Rossi makes podium return
- Miller: “Seeing Marc the whole race was really nice”
- Crutchlow: “They were panicking because I wanted to race!”
- Contenders crash at Le Mans: Zarco, Dovi and Iannone
- Marquez: strategic victory… and yet another save!
- Bagnaia reigns supreme in France
- Marquez equals Stoner as Rossi gets back on the podium