Danny Kent had a Sunday to forget at today’s Spanish Grand Prix at Jerez, when having started from the p11, he unfortunately crashed in the first corner of the eleventh lap.
Although the feeling with the bike in the previous days was very good, he had some problems with the gear during the warm up and so in the race that did not allow him to complete a good performance.
DANNY KENT #52 – crashed out
“Obviously, I am not happy with the outcome of this weekend. We had shown good potential over the weekend and I had a good feeling with the bike. Unfortunately, from warm up I had some problems back shifting the gear and randomly jumping gears which continued into the race. Sorry to my team, we deserve better results than what we are achieving right now but we have to believe, work hard and the results will come!”
- Bagnaia tops FP2, Schrötter remains quickest overall
- Marquez resists Ducati charge on Day 1
- Red Bull Rookies Champion eligible for Moto3™ ride in 2018
- Bastianini bolts to the top on Friday in Aragon
- FIM withdraws Romano Fenati's licence
- Schrötter leads Bagnaia, Lowes in Moto2™ FP1
- MotoStudent grand final approaches
- Dominant Dovi leads Ducati quartet in FP1
- Kornfeil, Rodrigo fastest but both suffer late crashes
- Marquez vs Dovizioso vs Lorenzo moves into MotorLand