Danny Kent had a Sunday to forget at today’s Spanish Grand Prix at Jerez, when having started from the p11, he unfortunately crashed in the first corner of the eleventh lap.
Although the feeling with the bike in the previous days was very good, he had some problems with the gear during the warm up and so in the race that did not allow him to complete a good performance.
DANNY KENT #52 – crashed out
“Obviously, I am not happy with the outcome of this weekend. We had shown good potential over the weekend and I had a good feeling with the bike. Unfortunately, from warm up I had some problems back shifting the gear and randomly jumping gears which continued into the race. Sorry to my team, we deserve better results than what we are achieving right now but we have to believe, work hard and the results will come!”
- Dovi wins two-part race as Espargaro claims first KTM podium
- Perfect 2018 ending for Oliveira in dramatic Moto2™ finale
- Can Oncu stuns the field to create Grand Prix history
- Marquez 0.805 clear in rain-soaked Valencia Warm Up
- Lowes takes Sunday morning honours in Valencia
- Bezzecchi leads all-Italian top five in wet Warm Up
- Skinner takes the crown, Strudwick strikes back for the win!
- Dislocated shoulder to P5: Marquez’ miraculous Q2
- Q1 to pole: Viñales repeats Marquez’ Thai GP feat
- Best photos: Valencia GP