Danny Kent had a Sunday to forget at today’s Spanish Grand Prix at Jerez, when having started from the p11, he unfortunately crashed in the first corner of the eleventh lap.
Although the feeling with the bike in the previous days was very good, he had some problems with the gear during the warm up and so in the race that did not allow him to complete a good performance.
DANNY KENT #52 – crashed out
“Obviously, I am not happy with the outcome of this weekend. We had shown good potential over the weekend and I had a good feeling with the bike. Unfortunately, from warm up I had some problems back shifting the gear and randomly jumping gears which continued into the race. Sorry to my team, we deserve better results than what we are achieving right now but we have to believe, work hard and the results will come!”
- Moto2™ and Moto3™: KTM testing at Jerez
- Last call: what can we expect at the Qatar Test?
- Estrella Galicia 0,0 present 2019 project in Madrid
- 40 years, 23 seasons: a celebration of Rossi
- #Rossi40: All the birthday wishes from fans on social media
- Canal+: a new era of MotoGP™ coverage begins in France
- #Rossi40: 40 photos to celebrate 40 years
- The Team Kömmerling Gresini Moto3™ project is unveiled
- Jake Dixon ready for the challenge in Moto2™
- 46 turns 40: Rossi week on motogp.com