Scott Redding, who is still trying to find the best setup for his RS-GP and who has faced a difficult weekend finding form at the Spanish Grand Prix in Jerez, finished in the points with fifteenth place.
“We decided to take a risk choosing the hard rear that did not work in the right temperature range. In the race I had problems with grip again. With nothing to lose we took a gamble but things didn’t work. Fortunately, we will be testing in Mugello in a few days where we will try to work on rear grip which is the problem that is slowing me down at the moment.”
- Moto2™ and Moto3™ back on track at Le Mans
- Kornfeil: “It was just like motocross training!”
- Syahrin: “We had top ten pace”
- Back on track: Rossi makes podium return
- Miller: “Seeing Marc the whole race was really nice”
- Crutchlow: “They were panicking because I wanted to race!”
- Contenders crash at Le Mans: Zarco, Dovi and Iannone
- Marquez: strategic victory… and yet another save!
- Bagnaia reigns supreme in France
- Marquez equals Stoner as Rossi gets back on the podium