Scott Redding, who is still trying to find the best setup for his RS-GP and who has faced a difficult weekend finding form at the Spanish Grand Prix in Jerez, finished in the points with fifteenth place.
“We decided to take a risk choosing the hard rear that did not work in the right temperature range. In the race I had problems with grip again. With nothing to lose we took a gamble but things didn’t work. Fortunately, we will be testing in Mugello in a few days where we will try to work on rear grip which is the problem that is slowing me down at the moment.”
- Skinner takes the crown, Strudwick strikes back for the win!
- Dislocated shoulder to P5: Marquez’ miraculous Q2
- Q1 to pole: Viñales repeats Marquez’ Thai GP feat
- Best photos: Valencia GP
- Things Marquez doesn’t say in his media debriefs…
- Pol Espargaro: “The team deserve it”
- Marini the master in final Moto2™ QP of 2018
- Homologated helmets: 2019 approval moving forward
- History: 6 manufacturers inside the top 8 in Valencia Q2
- Arbolino grabs stunning pole at the Circuit Ricardo Tormo