After a promising opening day, the two SWISS INNOVATIVE INVESTORS KTM team’s riders were eager to confirm their pace in qualifying this Saturday at the French Grand Prix.
Sam Lowes had to deal with higher temperatures to set the seventh fastest time. Top KTM rider, the Brit will head the second row ahead of Brad Binder.
The Moto2 race of the fifth round of the season in France will start at 12:20 on Sunday.
Sam Lowes (7th – 1’36.784):
“Overall, it was a good day. Qualifying did not go as planned. We need to find out what’s wrong when temperatures are hotter. Starting from the third row is fine and I think we can do a good job. My race pace isn’t that bad. A podium is the target, but I will be happy to be in the Top 5 before going to Mugello.”
- The 2019 Mission Winnow Ducati team presented at Neuchâtel
- In pictures: Ducati Team 2019
- SHARK Helmets to title sponsor French GP for three years
- Follow Ducati Team's presentation live!
- 2019 team presentations: all the dates
- Pedrosa to undergo surgery
- "I am very proud to belong to this family"
- Best photos: 2018 season
- Interrupted races: the rules evolve
- Massimo Rivola to be Aprilia Racing CEO