After a promising opening day, the two SWISS INNOVATIVE INVESTORS KTM team’s riders were eager to confirm their pace in qualifying this Saturday at the French Grand Prix.
Sam Lowes had to deal with higher temperatures to set the seventh fastest time. Top KTM rider, the Brit will head the second row ahead of Brad Binder.
The Moto2 race of the fifth round of the season in France will start at 12:20 on Sunday.
Sam Lowes (7th – 1’36.784):
“Overall, it was a good day. Qualifying did not go as planned. We need to find out what’s wrong when temperatures are hotter. Starting from the third row is fine and I think we can do a good job. My race pace isn’t that bad. A podium is the target, but I will be happy to be in the Top 5 before going to Mugello.”
- Strudwick supreme at Snetterton in a dramatic Race 2
- Lorenzo hammers home his pace with sublime win
- Bastianini wins breathless Moto3™ race
- Fabulous Fabio takes flawless first Grand Prix win
- Dovizioso leads Rabat and Rossi in Warm Up
- Skinner takes a stunning Race 1 at Snetterton
- Quartararo on top in Moto2™ Warm Up
- Miller confirmed at Alma Pramac Racing in 2019
- Martin quickest in Warm Up
- 10 things you need to know before the Catalan GP