The second day of the French GP weekend has just ended. The MB Conveyors-Speed Up Racing Team rider Danny Kent will start from the eleventhrow on the grid.
Danny and his crew are looking for solutions to improve the setting of the Speed Up SF18 bike. The weekend has not started as they hoped, but they are sure they will do all their best to get inside the points come raceday.
DANNY KENT #52 – 31st in 1’38.712
“Unfortunately in qualifying I am still having the same problem that I have had all weekend, I just don’t have a good feeling with the bike and when I try to push I nearly crash. I am sorry to my team, my crew, because this is not where we belong, of course we will continue looking at the data and fingers crossed tomorrow will be a better day!”
- Misano: private testing on Sunday
- Third MotoE™ Team Committee takes place in Austria
- 10 highlights from the Austrian GP
- Corsi undergoes successful surgery
- Ciabatti: “We will obviously let Jorge test with Honda"
- Applications for the Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup now closed
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts
- Martin: “It was a really hard weekend for me”
- Ángel Nieto Team: new Moto2™ challenge for 2019