The second day of the French GP weekend has just ended. The MB Conveyors-Speed Up Racing Team rider Danny Kent will start from the eleventhrow on the grid.
Danny and his crew are looking for solutions to improve the setting of the Speed Up SF18 bike. The weekend has not started as they hoped, but they are sure they will do all their best to get inside the points come raceday.
DANNY KENT #52 – 31st in 1’38.712
“Unfortunately in qualifying I am still having the same problem that I have had all weekend, I just don’t have a good feeling with the bike and when I try to push I nearly crash. I am sorry to my team, my crew, because this is not where we belong, of course we will continue looking at the data and fingers crossed tomorrow will be a better day!”
- Strudwick supreme at Snetterton in a dramatic Race 2
- Lorenzo hammers home his pace with sublime win
- Bastianini wins breathless Moto3™ race
- Fabulous Fabio takes flawless first Grand Prix win
- Dovizioso leads Rabat and Rossi in Warm Up
- Skinner takes a stunning Race 1 at Snetterton
- Quartararo on top in Moto2™ Warm Up
- Miller confirmed at Alma Pramac Racing in 2019
- Martin quickest in Warm Up
- 10 things you need to know before the Catalan GP