The second day of the French GP weekend has just ended. The MB Conveyors-Speed Up Racing Team rider Danny Kent will start from the eleventhrow on the grid.
Danny and his crew are looking for solutions to improve the setting of the Speed Up SF18 bike. The weekend has not started as they hoped, but they are sure they will do all their best to get inside the points come raceday.
DANNY KENT #52 – 31st in 1’38.712
“Unfortunately in qualifying I am still having the same problem that I have had all weekend, I just don’t have a good feeling with the bike and when I try to push I nearly crash. I am sorry to my team, my crew, because this is not where we belong, of course we will continue looking at the data and fingers crossed tomorrow will be a better day!”
- Schrötter tops rain-affected Moto2™ Friday morning session
- Dovizioso heads Crutchlow and Zarco in FP1
- Lorenzo withdraws from Motul Grand Prix of Japan
- Kornfeil fastest as action gets underway in Japan
- 1000 Grand Prix career points in sight for Crutchlow
- The Little Samurai's last Japanese joust
- Marquez vs Dovi: who will shine brightest in Japan?
- Marc Marquez will be Champion if...
- Rossi eager for confirmation of Yamaha improvements in Japan
- Dovizioso: “I’m looking forward to a rematch with Marc”