The second day of the French GP weekend has just ended. The MB Conveyors-Speed Up Racing Team rider Danny Kent will start from the eleventhrow on the grid.
Danny and his crew are looking for solutions to improve the setting of the Speed Up SF18 bike. The weekend has not started as they hoped, but they are sure they will do all their best to get inside the points come raceday.
DANNY KENT #52 – 31st in 1’38.712
“Unfortunately in qualifying I am still having the same problem that I have had all weekend, I just don’t have a good feeling with the bike and when I try to push I nearly crash. I am sorry to my team, my crew, because this is not where we belong, of course we will continue looking at the data and fingers crossed tomorrow will be a better day!”
- The 2019 Mission Winnow Ducati team presented at Neuchâtel
- In pictures: Ducati Team 2019
- SHARK Helmets to title sponsor French GP for three years
- Follow Ducati Team's presentation live!
- 2019 team presentations: all the dates
- Pedrosa to undergo surgery
- "I am very proud to belong to this family"
- Best photos: 2018 season
- Interrupted races: the rules evolve
- Massimo Rivola to be Aprilia Racing CEO