The second day of the French GP weekend has just ended. The MB Conveyors-Speed Up Racing Team rider Danny Kent will start from the eleventhrow on the grid.
Danny and his crew are looking for solutions to improve the setting of the Speed Up SF18 bike. The weekend has not started as they hoped, but they are sure they will do all their best to get inside the points come raceday.
DANNY KENT #52 – 31st in 1’38.712
“Unfortunately in qualifying I am still having the same problem that I have had all weekend, I just don’t have a good feeling with the bike and when I try to push I nearly crash. I am sorry to my team, my crew, because this is not where we belong, of course we will continue looking at the data and fingers crossed tomorrow will be a better day!”
- New expanded format for British Talent Cup announced
- Ogden emerges victorious in dramatic Race 2 at Donington
- Horsman beats Ogden to the top step in Race 1
- Moto2™: Victory the next step for man of the moment Navarro?
- “If you’re not crashing, you’re not going fast enough”
- Edwards: “The few years I had with Valentino were awesome”
- Moto2™/Moto3™ Barcelona test photo gallery
- De Puniet looking forward to a “great fight” in MotoE™
- Round 2: the British Talent Cup touches down in Donington
- Moto2™ and Moto3™ finish first day of testing in Barcelona