It was a difficult day of qualifying at Le Mans for Scott Redding who, despite some changes made, was still unable to find the right feeling on the French track. At the end of Q1, it was the twenty-second best time and the eighth row for him.
“Unfortunately, we weren’t able to solve the problems today either. I still do not have the right feeling and I’m unable to ride as I would like to. The situation is not the best, but we’ll keep working. I don’t expect any revolutions from now to the race, but we need to figure out the source of our problems.”
- New expanded format for British Talent Cup announced
- Ogden emerges victorious in dramatic Race 2 at Donington
- Horsman beats Ogden to the top step in Race 1
- Moto2™: Victory the next step for man of the moment Navarro?
- “If you’re not crashing, you’re not going fast enough”
- Edwards: “The few years I had with Valentino were awesome”
- Moto2™/Moto3™ Barcelona test photo gallery
- De Puniet looking forward to a “great fight” in MotoE™
- Round 2: the British Talent Cup touches down in Donington
- Moto2™ and Moto3™ finish first day of testing in Barcelona