It was a difficult day of qualifying at Le Mans for Scott Redding who, despite some changes made, was still unable to find the right feeling on the French track. At the end of Q1, it was the twenty-second best time and the eighth row for him.
“Unfortunately, we weren’t able to solve the problems today either. I still do not have the right feeling and I’m unable to ride as I would like to. The situation is not the best, but we’ll keep working. I don’t expect any revolutions from now to the race, but we need to figure out the source of our problems.”
- Misano: private testing on Sunday
- Third MotoE™ Team Committee takes place in Austria
- 10 highlights from the Austrian GP
- Corsi undergoes successful surgery
- Ciabatti: “We will obviously let Jorge test with Honda"
- Applications for the Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup now closed
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts
- Martin: “It was a really hard weekend for me”
- Ángel Nieto Team: new Moto2™ challenge for 2019