It was a difficult day of qualifying at Le Mans for Scott Redding who, despite some changes made, was still unable to find the right feeling on the French track. At the end of Q1, it was the twenty-second best time and the eighth row for him.
“Unfortunately, we weren’t able to solve the problems today either. I still do not have the right feeling and I’m unable to ride as I would like to. The situation is not the best, but we’ll keep working. I don’t expect any revolutions from now to the race, but we need to figure out the source of our problems.”
- The 2019 Mission Winnow Ducati team presented at Neuchâtel
- In pictures: Ducati Team 2019
- SHARK Helmets to title sponsor French GP for three years
- Follow Ducati Team's presentation live!
- 2019 team presentations: all the dates
- Pedrosa to undergo surgery
- "I am very proud to belong to this family"
- Best photos: 2018 season
- Interrupted races: the rules evolve
- Massimo Rivola to be Aprilia Racing CEO