It was a difficult day of qualifying at Le Mans for Scott Redding who, despite some changes made, was still unable to find the right feeling on the French track. At the end of Q1, it was the twenty-second best time and the eighth row for him.
“Unfortunately, we weren’t able to solve the problems today either. I still do not have the right feeling and I’m unable to ride as I would like to. The situation is not the best, but we’ll keep working. I don’t expect any revolutions from now to the race, but we need to figure out the source of our problems.”
- Schrötter tops rain-affected Moto2™ Friday morning session
- Dovizioso heads Crutchlow and Zarco in FP1
- Lorenzo withdraws from Motul Grand Prix of Japan
- Kornfeil fastest as action gets underway in Japan
- 1000 Grand Prix career points in sight for Crutchlow
- The Little Samurai's last Japanese joust
- Marquez vs Dovi: who will shine brightest in Japan?
- Marc Marquez will be Champion if...
- Rossi eager for confirmation of Yamaha improvements in Japan
- Dovizioso: “I’m looking forward to a rematch with Marc”