Danny Kent took advantage of the morning warm-up at Le Mans to find a solution with the team for the lack of feeling he had during all the sessions of the previous days.
He crossed the line 21st, recovering ten positions from the start and so finishing a difficult weekend with a good performance.
DANNY KENT #52 – 21st
“It’s been a very difficult weekend for me here in Le Mans, I just didn’t have a good feeling all weekend, fortunately we have a 1 day test tomorrow. The only positive thing from this grand prix is that in the race I was able to put together 25 consistent laps so that we can sit down, look at the data to see where we can improve for tomorrow’s test, once again thanks to my team and crew!”
- Misano: private testing on Sunday
- Third MotoE™ Team Committee takes place in Austria
- 10 highlights from the Austrian GP
- Corsi undergoes successful surgery
- Ciabatti: “We will obviously let Jorge test with Honda"
- Applications for the Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup now closed
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts
- Martin: “It was a really hard weekend for me”
- Ángel Nieto Team: new Moto2™ challenge for 2019