Danny Kent took advantage of the morning warm-up at Le Mans to find a solution with the team for the lack of feeling he had during all the sessions of the previous days.
He crossed the line 21st, recovering ten positions from the start and so finishing a difficult weekend with a good performance.
DANNY KENT #52 – 21st
“It’s been a very difficult weekend for me here in Le Mans, I just didn’t have a good feeling all weekend, fortunately we have a 1 day test tomorrow. The only positive thing from this grand prix is that in the race I was able to put together 25 consistent laps so that we can sit down, look at the data to see where we can improve for tomorrow’s test, once again thanks to my team and crew!”
- The 2019 Mission Winnow Ducati team presented at Neuchâtel
- In pictures: Ducati Team 2019
- SHARK Helmets to title sponsor French GP for three years
- Follow Ducati Team's presentation live!
- 2019 team presentations: all the dates
- Pedrosa to undergo surgery
- "I am very proud to belong to this family"
- Best photos: 2018 season
- Interrupted races: the rules evolve
- Massimo Rivola to be Aprilia Racing CEO