Danny Kent took advantage of the morning warm-up at Le Mans to find a solution with the team for the lack of feeling he had during all the sessions of the previous days.
He crossed the line 21st, recovering ten positions from the start and so finishing a difficult weekend with a good performance.
DANNY KENT #52 – 21st
“It’s been a very difficult weekend for me here in Le Mans, I just didn’t have a good feeling all weekend, fortunately we have a 1 day test tomorrow. The only positive thing from this grand prix is that in the race I was able to put together 25 consistent laps so that we can sit down, look at the data to see where we can improve for tomorrow’s test, once again thanks to my team and crew!”
- Schrötter tops rain-affected Moto2™ Friday morning session
- Dovizioso heads Crutchlow and Zarco in FP1
- Lorenzo withdraws from Motul Grand Prix of Japan
- Kornfeil fastest as action gets underway in Japan
- 1000 Grand Prix career points in sight for Crutchlow
- The Little Samurai's last Japanese joust
- Marquez vs Dovi: who will shine brightest in Japan?
- Marc Marquez will be Champion if...
- Rossi eager for confirmation of Yamaha improvements in Japan
- Dovizioso: “I’m looking forward to a rematch with Marc”