Danny Kent took advantage of the morning warm-up at Le Mans to find a solution with the team for the lack of feeling he had during all the sessions of the previous days.
He crossed the line 21st, recovering ten positions from the start and so finishing a difficult weekend with a good performance.
DANNY KENT #52 – 21st
“It’s been a very difficult weekend for me here in Le Mans, I just didn’t have a good feeling all weekend, fortunately we have a 1 day test tomorrow. The only positive thing from this grand prix is that in the race I was able to put together 25 consistent laps so that we can sit down, look at the data to see where we can improve for tomorrow’s test, once again thanks to my team and crew!”
- Strudwick supreme at Snetterton in a dramatic Race 2
- Lorenzo hammers home his pace with sublime win
- Bastianini wins breathless Moto3™ race
- Fabulous Fabio takes flawless first Grand Prix win
- Dovizioso leads Rabat and Rossi in Warm Up
- Skinner takes a stunning Race 1 at Snetterton
- Quartararo on top in Moto2™ Warm Up
- Miller confirmed at Alma Pramac Racing in 2019
- Martin quickest in Warm Up
- 10 things you need to know before the Catalan GP