Danny Kent took advantage of the morning warm-up at Le Mans to find a solution with the team for the lack of feeling he had during all the sessions of the previous days.
He crossed the line 21st, recovering ten positions from the start and so finishing a difficult weekend with a good performance.
DANNY KENT #52 – 21st
“It’s been a very difficult weekend for me here in Le Mans, I just didn’t have a good feeling all weekend, fortunately we have a 1 day test tomorrow. The only positive thing from this grand prix is that in the race I was able to put together 25 consistent laps so that we can sit down, look at the data to see where we can improve for tomorrow’s test, once again thanks to my team and crew!”
- New expanded format for British Talent Cup announced
- Ogden emerges victorious in dramatic Race 2 at Donington
- Horsman beats Ogden to the top step in Race 1
- Moto2™: Victory the next step for man of the moment Navarro?
- “If you’re not crashing, you’re not going fast enough”
- Edwards: “The few years I had with Valentino were awesome”
- Moto2™/Moto3™ Barcelona test photo gallery
- De Puniet looking forward to a “great fight” in MotoE™
- Round 2: the British Talent Cup touches down in Donington
- Moto2™ and Moto3™ finish first day of testing in Barcelona