MB Conveyors-Speed Up Racing Team’s riders finished the qualifying session on the Italian Saturday in the fifth and sixth row.
Danny Kent placed fifteenth and Fabio Quartararo the sixteenth. In the third free practice session in the morning both riders improved the settings of their Speed Up SF18 grabbing the ninth (Danny in 1’52.599) and eleventh (Quartararo in 1’52.670) position.
Danny, after having analysed the data of the two sessions of the previous day with his crew, managed to find a solution to the problems with the front and improve the fast lap.
DANNY KENT #52 – 15th in 1’52.245
“Finally, in the qualifying I am not happy with the position because this is not where we want to be, but the positive is that I have a better feeling with the bike, and also the lap times are very close, 0,2 and we are inside the top 8. We will continue working to have a good race tomorrow!”
- Strudwick supreme at Snetterton in a dramatic Race 2
- Lorenzo hammers home his pace with sublime win
- Bastianini wins breathless Moto3™ race
- Fabulous Fabio takes flawless first Grand Prix win
- Dovizioso leads Rabat and Rossi in Warm Up
- Skinner takes a stunning Race 1 at Snetterton
- Quartararo on top in Moto2™ Warm Up
- Miller confirmed at Alma Pramac Racing in 2019
- Martin quickest in Warm Up
- 10 things you need to know before the Catalan GP