MB Conveyors-Speed Up Racing Team’s riders finished the qualifying session on the Italian Saturday in the fifth and sixth row.
Danny Kent placed fifteenth and Fabio Quartararo the sixteenth. In the third free practice session in the morning both riders improved the settings of their Speed Up SF18 grabbing the ninth (Danny in 1’52.599) and eleventh (Quartararo in 1’52.670) position.
Danny, after having analysed the data of the two sessions of the previous day with his crew, managed to find a solution to the problems with the front and improve the fast lap.
DANNY KENT #52 – 15th in 1’52.245
“Finally, in the qualifying I am not happy with the position because this is not where we want to be, but the positive is that I have a better feeling with the bike, and also the lap times are very close, 0,2 and we are inside the top 8. We will continue working to have a good race tomorrow!”
- Puig: “Honda are a company that never give up”
- Binder claims unforgettable first podium
- Bautista: “I’m so happy and proud of all my team”
- Rossi reels in Dovi with P4 at the Twin Ring
- P3 in Japan “very special” for Rins
- The best photos from Marquez' magnificent 2018 season
- #Level7: the numbers behind Marquez' 2018 season
- 2018: a season of supreme consistency for Marquez
- Magnificent 7: a Champion's profile
- Level 7 achieved: social media reacts