The Italian coloured Aprilia RS-GP machine ridden by Scott Redding will start from the eighth row of the grid tomorrow in the GP of Italy, the sixth round of the MotoGP Championship, at Mugello tomorrow.
Scott was unable to find the right feeling with this bike once again at Mugello so far across the weekend, qualifying with a time of 1’48.744 that places him in 23rd place, therefore at the centre of the eighth row.
“Unfortunately, we were unable to improve as much as we would have liked once again today. We tried a few changes, but the right feeling with the RS-GP here at Mugello is still not there. Tomorrow the race will be hard, starting from way back, so all we can do is give it our very best effort and bring home the best possible result.”
- Schrötter tops rain-affected Moto2™ Friday morning session
- Dovizioso heads Crutchlow and Zarco in FP1
- Lorenzo withdraws from Motul Grand Prix of Japan
- Kornfeil fastest as action gets underway in Japan
- 1000 Grand Prix career points in sight for Crutchlow
- The Little Samurai's last Japanese joust
- Marquez vs Dovi: who will shine brightest in Japan?
- Marc Marquez will be Champion if...
- Rossi eager for confirmation of Yamaha improvements in Japan
- Dovizioso: “I’m looking forward to a rematch with Marc”