The Italian coloured Aprilia RS-GP machine ridden by Scott Redding will start from the eighth row of the grid tomorrow in the GP of Italy, the sixth round of the MotoGP Championship, at Mugello tomorrow.
Scott was unable to find the right feeling with this bike once again at Mugello so far across the weekend, qualifying with a time of 1’48.744 that places him in 23rd place, therefore at the centre of the eighth row.
“Unfortunately, we were unable to improve as much as we would have liked once again today. We tried a few changes, but the right feeling with the RS-GP here at Mugello is still not there. Tomorrow the race will be hard, starting from way back, so all we can do is give it our very best effort and bring home the best possible result.”
- Misano: private testing on Sunday
- Third MotoE™ Team Committee takes place in Austria
- 10 highlights from the Austrian GP
- Corsi undergoes successful surgery
- Ciabatti: “We will obviously let Jorge test with Honda"
- Applications for the Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup now closed
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts
- Martin: “It was a really hard weekend for me”
- Ángel Nieto Team: new Moto2™ challenge for 2019