The Italian coloured Aprilia RS-GP machine ridden by Scott Redding will start from the eighth row of the grid tomorrow in the GP of Italy, the sixth round of the MotoGP Championship, at Mugello tomorrow.
Scott was unable to find the right feeling with this bike once again at Mugello so far across the weekend, qualifying with a time of 1’48.744 that places him in 23rd place, therefore at the centre of the eighth row.
“Unfortunately, we were unable to improve as much as we would have liked once again today. We tried a few changes, but the right feeling with the RS-GP here at Mugello is still not there. Tomorrow the race will be hard, starting from way back, so all we can do is give it our very best effort and bring home the best possible result.”
- Quartararo "satisfied" with rollercoaster debut weekend
- It’s a triumph!
- Countdown to SHARK Helmets Grand Prix de France is on!
- Aleix races the Cape Epic ahead of Argentina
- Open-door policy: who are the FIM?
- Top five youngest Japanese race winners
- Dall’Igna: “We were a bit perplexed”
- Buasri rules Buriram in dramatic Race 2
- Munandar takes magnificent first win in Buriram
- Further information released following fire at MotoE™ Test