The Italian coloured Aprilia RS-GP machine ridden by Scott Redding will start from the eighth row of the grid tomorrow in the GP of Italy, the sixth round of the MotoGP Championship, at Mugello tomorrow.
Scott was unable to find the right feeling with this bike once again at Mugello so far across the weekend, qualifying with a time of 1’48.744 that places him in 23rd place, therefore at the centre of the eighth row.
“Unfortunately, we were unable to improve as much as we would have liked once again today. We tried a few changes, but the right feeling with the RS-GP here at Mugello is still not there. Tomorrow the race will be hard, starting from way back, so all we can do is give it our very best effort and bring home the best possible result.”
- Strudwick supreme at Snetterton in a dramatic Race 2
- Lorenzo hammers home his pace with sublime win
- Bastianini wins breathless Moto3™ race
- Fabulous Fabio takes flawless first Grand Prix win
- Dovizioso leads Rabat and Rossi in Warm Up
- Skinner takes a stunning Race 1 at Snetterton
- Quartararo on top in Moto2™ Warm Up
- Miller confirmed at Alma Pramac Racing in 2019
- Martin quickest in Warm Up
- 10 things you need to know before the Catalan GP