The Italian coloured Aprilia RS-GP machine ridden by Scott Redding will start from the eighth row of the grid tomorrow in the GP of Italy, the sixth round of the MotoGP Championship, at Mugello tomorrow.
Scott was unable to find the right feeling with this bike once again at Mugello so far across the weekend, qualifying with a time of 1’48.744 that places him in 23rd place, therefore at the centre of the eighth row.
“Unfortunately, we were unable to improve as much as we would have liked once again today. We tried a few changes, but the right feeling with the RS-GP here at Mugello is still not there. Tomorrow the race will be hard, starting from way back, so all we can do is give it our very best effort and bring home the best possible result.”
- “We will do our best to make our people proud of us”
- Marquez: the king of the crashers!
- PTT Thailand Grand Prix voted best of 2018
- Crowd pleasers: MotoGP™'s biggest weekends of the season
- F.C.C. to continue as official clutch supplier to Moto2™
- Argentina to host MotoGP™ until 2021
- XControllers, new official licensee of MotoGP™
- An abundance of World Champions lineup in MotoGP™ for 2019
- A promising start to preseason for MotoE™
- 2019 Asia Talent Cup calendar and entry list released