Danny Kent’s Italian Grand Prix at the iconic Mugello circuit today sadly did not last long. The Brit, who seemed to have found the right feeling in the sessions of the previous days, did not finish his race due to a crash at Turn 1 of the tenth lap when, after a good start, he tried to recover positions.
Next stop of the Moto2 World Championship is the Grand Prix of Catalunya, Montmeló, Barcelona, on June 17.
DANNY KENT #52 – not classified
“I am disappointed with the final result today because our potential this weekend was much better, unfortunately in the race we had some problems with the bike that we can see clearly on the data, problems that we didn’t have all weekend. Tomorrow we have a test so we will continue working to try and improve. Sorry to my team and thanks for everything!”
- Quartararo "satisfied" with rollercoaster debut weekend
- It’s a triumph!
- Countdown to SHARK Helmets Grand Prix de France is on!
- Aleix races the Cape Epic ahead of Argentina
- Open-door policy: who are the FIM?
- Top five youngest Japanese race winners
- Dall’Igna: “We were a bit perplexed”
- Buasri rules Buriram in dramatic Race 2
- Munandar takes magnificent first win in Buriram
- Further information released following fire at MotoE™ Test