Danny Kent’s Italian Grand Prix at the iconic Mugello circuit today sadly did not last long. The Brit, who seemed to have found the right feeling in the sessions of the previous days, did not finish his race due to a crash at Turn 1 of the tenth lap when, after a good start, he tried to recover positions.
Next stop of the Moto2 World Championship is the Grand Prix of Catalunya, Montmeló, Barcelona, on June 17.
DANNY KENT #52 – not classified
“I am disappointed with the final result today because our potential this weekend was much better, unfortunately in the race we had some problems with the bike that we can see clearly on the data, problems that we didn’t have all weekend. Tomorrow we have a test so we will continue working to try and improve. Sorry to my team and thanks for everything!”
- New expanded format for British Talent Cup announced
- Ogden emerges victorious in dramatic Race 2 at Donington
- Horsman beats Ogden to the top step in Race 1
- Moto2™: Victory the next step for man of the moment Navarro?
- “If you’re not crashing, you’re not going fast enough”
- Edwards: “The few years I had with Valentino were awesome”
- Moto2™/Moto3™ Barcelona test photo gallery
- De Puniet looking forward to a “great fight” in MotoE™
- Round 2: the British Talent Cup touches down in Donington
- Moto2™ and Moto3™ finish first day of testing in Barcelona