Danny Kent’s Italian Grand Prix at the iconic Mugello circuit today sadly did not last long. The Brit, who seemed to have found the right feeling in the sessions of the previous days, did not finish his race due to a crash at Turn 1 of the tenth lap when, after a good start, he tried to recover positions.
Next stop of the Moto2 World Championship is the Grand Prix of Catalunya, Montmeló, Barcelona, on June 17.
DANNY KENT #52 – not classified
“I am disappointed with the final result today because our potential this weekend was much better, unfortunately in the race we had some problems with the bike that we can see clearly on the data, problems that we didn’t have all weekend. Tomorrow we have a test so we will continue working to try and improve. Sorry to my team and thanks for everything!”
- The 2019 Mission Winnow Ducati team presented at Neuchâtel
- In pictures: Ducati Team 2019
- SHARK Helmets to title sponsor French GP for three years
- Follow Ducati Team's presentation live!
- 2019 team presentations: all the dates
- Pedrosa to undergo surgery
- "I am very proud to belong to this family"
- Best photos: 2018 season
- Interrupted races: the rules evolve
- Massimo Rivola to be Aprilia Racing CEO