Perfect weather conditions greeted the team SWISS INNOVATIVE INVESTORS KTM duo on the starting gird of the Italian Grand Prix race.
On the fifth row of the grid, Sam Lowes, who finished on the podium in 2016 at Mugello, had to go into the gravel at the second corner following a contact with another rider. Back into 30th position, the British rider worked hard to close the gap crashing out on the seventh lap. Sam Lowes is already focused on the next round of the season in Barcelona.
Sam Lowes (DnF)
“Someone pushed me on the first lap and I had to get off the track. Then I tried to close the gap. We must continue to work hard, change things and understand why. This incident after the start is linked to our position on the grid. It’s frustrating because I had the pace to fight for the top five or even the podium.”
- Rossi on Triumph era of Moto2™ “a bit bigger, a bit faster”
- MotoE™ test confirmed for Valencia in June
- Horsman strikes back in Race 2 at Silverstone
- Ogden converts pole to victory in a tight season opener
- “Main goal is to secure a factory seat” – Miller
- British Talent Cup get set for Silverstone season opener
- “I knew he’d get there at some point, just not that quick!”
- Ducati’s double title charge
- Aprilia, Ducati, KTM, Suzuki and Yamaha go testing
- Josh Herrin nails down victory at COTA