Perfect weather conditions greeted the team SWISS INNOVATIVE INVESTORS KTM duo on the starting gird of the Italian Grand Prix race.
On the fifth row of the grid, Sam Lowes, who finished on the podium in 2016 at Mugello, had to go into the gravel at the second corner following a contact with another rider. Back into 30th position, the British rider worked hard to close the gap crashing out on the seventh lap. Sam Lowes is already focused on the next round of the season in Barcelona.
Sam Lowes (DnF)
“Someone pushed me on the first lap and I had to get off the track. Then I tried to close the gap. We must continue to work hard, change things and understand why. This incident after the start is linked to our position on the grid. It’s frustrating because I had the pace to fight for the top five or even the podium.”
- Puig: “Honda are a company that never give up”
- Binder claims unforgettable first podium
- Bautista: “I’m so happy and proud of all my team”
- Rossi reels in Dovi with P4 at the Twin Ring
- P3 in Japan “very special” for Rins
- The best photos from Marquez' magnificent 2018 season
- #Level7: the numbers behind Marquez' 2018 season
- 2018: a season of supreme consistency for Marquez
- Magnificent 7: a Champion's profile
- Level 7 achieved: social media reacts