Today HDR Heidrun-Speed Up Racing Moto2 riders Danny Kent and Fabio Quartararo were back in action at a dry and hot Montmeló-Barcelona Grand Prix race circuit to determine their place on tomorrow’s starting grid.
Sadly it was an extremely frustrating day for Danny who couldn’t find the right feeling with the bike during the 4 sessions placing twenty-seventh.
DANNY KENT #52 – 27th in 1’45.153
“Very bad qualifying today, and in total the weekend hasn’t been good. I don’t have a good feeling with the bike, my confidence is very low at the moment. I am sorry to my team, congratulation to my team mate doing a great job!”
- Marquez, Binder, Navarro within a tenth on Day 2
- Canet closes out Day 2 on top
- Tony Skillington appointed FIM Chief Executive Officer
- Qatar Test: the final countdown begins
- Moto3™: Arbolino quickest out the blocks in 2019
- Moto2™: Marini triumphs on Day 1
- Marc Marquez: karting for Qatar
- Moto2™ and Moto3™: KTM testing at Jerez
- Last call: what can we expect at the Qatar Test?
- Estrella Galicia 0,0 present 2019 project in Madrid