Today HDR Heidrun-Speed Up Racing Moto2 riders Danny Kent and Fabio Quartararo were back in action at a dry and hot Montmeló-Barcelona Grand Prix race circuit to determine their place on tomorrow’s starting grid.
Sadly it was an extremely frustrating day for Danny who couldn’t find the right feeling with the bike during the 4 sessions placing twenty-seventh.
DANNY KENT #52 – 27th in 1’45.153
“Very bad qualifying today, and in total the weekend hasn’t been good. I don’t have a good feeling with the bike, my confidence is very low at the moment. I am sorry to my team, congratulation to my team mate doing a great job!”
- Dovi wins two-part race as Espargaro claims first KTM podium
- Perfect 2018 ending for Oliveira in dramatic Moto2™ finale
- Can Oncu stuns the field to create Grand Prix history
- Marquez 0.805 clear in rain-soaked Valencia Warm Up
- Lowes takes Sunday morning honours in Valencia
- Bezzecchi leads all-Italian top five in wet Warm Up
- Skinner takes the crown, Strudwick strikes back for the win!
- Dislocated shoulder to P5: Marquez’ miraculous Q2
- Q1 to pole: Viñales repeats Marquez’ Thai GP feat
- Best photos: Valencia GP