Today HDR Heidrun-Speed Up Racing Moto2 riders Danny Kent and Fabio Quartararo were back in action at a dry and hot Montmeló-Barcelona Grand Prix race circuit to determine their place on tomorrow’s starting grid.
Sadly it was an extremely frustrating day for Danny who couldn’t find the right feeling with the bike during the 4 sessions placing twenty-seventh.
DANNY KENT #52 – 27th in 1’45.153
“Very bad qualifying today, and in total the weekend hasn’t been good. I don’t have a good feeling with the bike, my confidence is very low at the moment. I am sorry to my team, congratulation to my team mate doing a great job!”
- Brilliant Binder leaves it late to take pole
- Lorenzo snatches sensational last-gasp pole in Aragon
- GP Commission: replacement riders now need approval
- Viñales and Nakagami progress to Q2
- Lorenzo fastest as Marquez crashes in FP4
- Magical Martin makes history in Moto3™ qualifying
- Marcos Ramirez joins Leopard Racing for 2019
- Marquez, Schrötter, Pasini split by 0.044 in FP3
- Crutchlow tops FP3, Marquez still fastest, Yamahas miss out
- Bezzecchi fastest as Saturday action begins in Aragon