Today HDR Heidrun-Speed Up Racing Moto2 riders Danny Kent and Fabio Quartararo were back in action at a dry and hot Montmeló-Barcelona Grand Prix race circuit to determine their place on tomorrow’s starting grid.
Sadly it was an extremely frustrating day for Danny who couldn’t find the right feeling with the bike during the 4 sessions placing twenty-seventh.
DANNY KENT #52 – 27th in 1’45.153
“Very bad qualifying today, and in total the weekend hasn’t been good. I don’t have a good feeling with the bike, my confidence is very low at the moment. I am sorry to my team, congratulation to my team mate doing a great job!”
- Rossi on Triumph era of Moto2™ “a bit bigger, a bit faster”
- MotoE™ test confirmed for Valencia in June
- Horsman strikes back in Race 2 at Silverstone
- Ogden converts pole to victory in a tight season opener
- “Main goal is to secure a factory seat” – Miller
- British Talent Cup get set for Silverstone season opener
- “I knew he’d get there at some point, just not that quick!”
- Ducati’s double title charge
- Aprilia, Ducati, KTM, Suzuki and Yamaha go testing
- Josh Herrin nails down victory at COTA