Today HDR Heidrun-Speed Up Racing Moto2 riders Danny Kent and Fabio Quartararo were back in action at a dry and hot Montmeló-Barcelona Grand Prix race circuit to determine their place on tomorrow’s starting grid.
Sadly it was an extremely frustrating day for Danny who couldn’t find the right feeling with the bike during the 4 sessions placing twenty-seventh.
DANNY KENT #52 – 27th in 1’45.153
“Very bad qualifying today, and in total the weekend hasn’t been good. I don’t have a good feeling with the bike, my confidence is very low at the moment. I am sorry to my team, congratulation to my team mate doing a great job!”
- Brothers, sisters and winners
- Successful Sachsenring Sunday for Smith and KTM
- Lorenzo: “We made a mistake on the settings”
- Rossi: "I studied Folger's race"
- Marquez: “It was very, very tough”
- Best photos from the German GP
- Role reversal in Race 2: Can beats Deniz Öncü
- Viñales: "We were one of the strongest at the end"
- King of the Ring: Marquez secures 9th overall German GP win!
- Brilliant Binder takes maiden Moto2™ win