In the GP of Catalunya, the seventh round of the MotoGP World Championship, Scott Redding will be right behind teammate Aleix Espargaro on the seventh row.
Scott improved from his morning times and finished with a 1’40.3.
“To be honest, this was one of my best days. Like yesterday, we did not make any big changes, but I focused on my riding style and finding the right pace. Especially in qualifying, I was able to be rather fast, considering the fact that in the other sessions I worked primarily to find the right tyre combination for the race, doing longer runs. I am fairly certain that I’ll use the hard on the rear, whereas for the front we’ll decide tomorrow based on the temperatures. It will be a delicate decision, but looking at the data here in Barcelona, I struggle less than the others from this point of view.”
- Brothers, sisters and winners
- Successful Sachsenring Sunday for Smith and KTM
- Lorenzo: “We made a mistake on the settings”
- Rossi: "I studied Folger's race"
- Marquez: “It was very, very tough”
- Best photos from the German GP
- Role reversal in Race 2: Can beats Deniz Öncü
- Viñales: "We were one of the strongest at the end"
- King of the Ring: Marquez secures 9th overall German GP win!
- Brilliant Binder takes maiden Moto2™ win