In the GP of Catalunya, the seventh round of the MotoGP World Championship, Scott Redding will be right behind teammate Aleix Espargaro on the seventh row.
Scott improved from his morning times and finished with a 1’40.3.
“To be honest, this was one of my best days. Like yesterday, we did not make any big changes, but I focused on my riding style and finding the right pace. Especially in qualifying, I was able to be rather fast, considering the fact that in the other sessions I worked primarily to find the right tyre combination for the race, doing longer runs. I am fairly certain that I’ll use the hard on the rear, whereas for the front we’ll decide tomorrow based on the temperatures. It will be a delicate decision, but looking at the data here in Barcelona, I struggle less than the others from this point of view.”
- Brilliant Binder leaves it late to take pole
- Lorenzo snatches sensational last-gasp pole in Aragon
- GP Commission: replacement riders now need approval
- Viñales and Nakagami progress to Q2
- Lorenzo fastest as Marquez crashes in FP4
- Magical Martin makes history in Moto3™ qualifying
- Marcos Ramirez joins Leopard Racing for 2019
- Marquez, Schrötter, Pasini split by 0.044 in FP3
- Crutchlow tops FP3, Marquez still fastest, Yamahas miss out
- Bezzecchi fastest as Saturday action begins in Aragon