In the GP of Catalunya, the seventh round of the MotoGP World Championship, Scott Redding will be right behind teammate Aleix Espargaro on the seventh row.
Scott improved from his morning times and finished with a 1’40.3.
“To be honest, this was one of my best days. Like yesterday, we did not make any big changes, but I focused on my riding style and finding the right pace. Especially in qualifying, I was able to be rather fast, considering the fact that in the other sessions I worked primarily to find the right tyre combination for the race, doing longer runs. I am fairly certain that I’ll use the hard on the rear, whereas for the front we’ll decide tomorrow based on the temperatures. It will be a delicate decision, but looking at the data here in Barcelona, I struggle less than the others from this point of view.”
- Dovi wins two-part race as Espargaro claims first KTM podium
- Perfect 2018 ending for Oliveira in dramatic Moto2™ finale
- Can Oncu stuns the field to create Grand Prix history
- Marquez 0.805 clear in rain-soaked Valencia Warm Up
- Lowes takes Sunday morning honours in Valencia
- Bezzecchi leads all-Italian top five in wet Warm Up
- Skinner takes the crown, Strudwick strikes back for the win!
- Dislocated shoulder to P5: Marquez’ miraculous Q2
- Q1 to pole: Viñales repeats Marquez’ Thai GP feat
- Best photos: Valencia GP