In the GP of Catalunya, the seventh round of the MotoGP World Championship, Scott Redding will be right behind teammate Aleix Espargaro on the seventh row.
Scott improved from his morning times and finished with a 1’40.3.
“To be honest, this was one of my best days. Like yesterday, we did not make any big changes, but I focused on my riding style and finding the right pace. Especially in qualifying, I was able to be rather fast, considering the fact that in the other sessions I worked primarily to find the right tyre combination for the race, doing longer runs. I am fairly certain that I’ll use the hard on the rear, whereas for the front we’ll decide tomorrow based on the temperatures. It will be a delicate decision, but looking at the data here in Barcelona, I struggle less than the others from this point of view.”
- Moto2™ and Moto3™: KTM testing at Jerez
- Last call: what can we expect at the Qatar Test?
- Estrella Galicia 0,0 present 2019 project in Madrid
- 40 years, 23 seasons: a celebration of Rossi
- #Rossi40: All the birthday wishes from fans on social media
- Canal+: a new era of MotoGP™ coverage begins in France
- #Rossi40: 40 photos to celebrate 40 years
- The Team Kömmerling Gresini Moto3™ project is unveiled
- Jake Dixon ready for the challenge in Moto2™
- 46 turns 40: Rossi week on motogp.com