Danny Kent tried to do his best to recover positions after a difficult start in today’s Catalan GP, eventually finishing the race twenty-first. It wasn’t the best race weekend for him, but now he has the time to solve the situation with his crew before the Dutch Grand Prix.
DANNY KENT #52 – 21st
“Another difficult weekend for me and my side of the team, I had a bad start and got stuck with a few slower riders in the first laps. Once I got past them I was able to set my rhythm and nearly caught the group in front, anyway it’s not where we want to be. I hope we can sort the problems out in the next race and congratulations to my team mate and the team on a great win!”
- Moto2™ and Moto3™: KTM testing at Jerez
- Last call: what can we expect at the Qatar Test?
- Estrella Galicia 0,0 present 2019 project in Madrid
- 40 years, 23 seasons: a celebration of Rossi
- #Rossi40: All the birthday wishes from fans on social media
- Canal+: a new era of MotoGP™ coverage begins in France
- #Rossi40: 40 photos to celebrate 40 years
- The Team Kömmerling Gresini Moto3™ project is unveiled
- Jake Dixon ready for the challenge in Moto2™
- 46 turns 40: Rossi week on motogp.com