Danny Kent tried to do his best to recover positions after a difficult start in today’s Catalan GP, eventually finishing the race twenty-first. It wasn’t the best race weekend for him, but now he has the time to solve the situation with his crew before the Dutch Grand Prix.
DANNY KENT #52 – 21st
“Another difficult weekend for me and my side of the team, I had a bad start and got stuck with a few slower riders in the first laps. Once I got past them I was able to set my rhythm and nearly caught the group in front, anyway it’s not where we want to be. I hope we can sort the problems out in the next race and congratulations to my team mate and the team on a great win!”
- Dovi wins two-part race as Espargaro claims first KTM podium
- Perfect 2018 ending for Oliveira in dramatic Moto2™ finale
- Can Oncu stuns the field to create Grand Prix history
- Marquez 0.805 clear in rain-soaked Valencia Warm Up
- Lowes takes Sunday morning honours in Valencia
- Bezzecchi leads all-Italian top five in wet Warm Up
- Skinner takes the crown, Strudwick strikes back for the win!
- Dislocated shoulder to P5: Marquez’ miraculous Q2
- Q1 to pole: Viñales repeats Marquez’ Thai GP feat
- Best photos: Valencia GP