Danny Kent tried to do his best to recover positions after a difficult start in today’s Catalan GP, eventually finishing the race twenty-first. It wasn’t the best race weekend for him, but now he has the time to solve the situation with his crew before the Dutch Grand Prix.
DANNY KENT #52 – 21st
“Another difficult weekend for me and my side of the team, I had a bad start and got stuck with a few slower riders in the first laps. Once I got past them I was able to set my rhythm and nearly caught the group in front, anyway it’s not where we want to be. I hope we can sort the problems out in the next race and congratulations to my team mate and the team on a great win!”
- Brothers, sisters and winners
- Successful Sachsenring Sunday for Smith and KTM
- Lorenzo: “We made a mistake on the settings”
- Rossi: "I studied Folger's race"
- Marquez: “It was very, very tough”
- Best photos from the German GP
- Role reversal in Race 2: Can beats Deniz Öncü
- Viñales: "We were one of the strongest at the end"
- King of the Ring: Marquez secures 9th overall German GP win!
- Brilliant Binder takes maiden Moto2™ win