Danny Kent ended today’s Qualifying session for the Dutch TT at Assen in twenty-second position and he will start from the eighth row of the grid tomorrow. The Brit did not find the perfect condition to score the fastest lap, but still has confidence in tomorrow’s warm-up to improve his feeling and be more competitive.
DANNY KENT#52 – 22nd in 1’38.686
“Of course I am disappointed with the qualifying being down in 22nd. Unfortunately, I was only able to match my best lap time from the weekend where as many riders improved a lot, my ideal lap is 0.4 faster than my best lap which means I didn’t push a perfect lap together. Tomorrow I will make some changes to see if we can improve”.
- Brothers, sisters and winners
- Successful Sachsenring Sunday for Smith and KTM
- Lorenzo: “We made a mistake on the settings”
- Rossi: "I studied Folger's race"
- Marquez: “It was very, very tough”
- Best photos from the German GP
- Role reversal in Race 2: Can beats Deniz Öncü
- Viñales: "We were one of the strongest at the end"
- King of the Ring: Marquez secures 9th overall German GP win!
- Brilliant Binder takes maiden Moto2™ win