Danny Kent ended today’s Qualifying session for the Dutch TT at Assen in twenty-second position and he will start from the eighth row of the grid tomorrow. The Brit did not find the perfect condition to score the fastest lap, but still has confidence in tomorrow’s warm-up to improve his feeling and be more competitive.
DANNY KENT#52 – 22nd in 1’38.686
“Of course I am disappointed with the qualifying being down in 22nd. Unfortunately, I was only able to match my best lap time from the weekend where as many riders improved a lot, my ideal lap is 0.4 faster than my best lap which means I didn’t push a perfect lap together. Tomorrow I will make some changes to see if we can improve”.
- Brilliant Binder leaves it late to take pole
- Lorenzo snatches sensational last-gasp pole in Aragon
- GP Commission: replacement riders now need approval
- Viñales and Nakagami progress to Q2
- Lorenzo fastest as Marquez crashes in FP4
- Magical Martin makes history in Moto3™ qualifying
- Marcos Ramirez joins Leopard Racing for 2019
- Marquez, Schrötter, Pasini split by 0.044 in FP3
- Crutchlow tops FP3, Marquez still fastest, Yamahas miss out
- Bezzecchi fastest as Saturday action begins in Aragon