Danny Kent ended today’s Qualifying session for the Dutch TT at Assen in twenty-second position and he will start from the eighth row of the grid tomorrow. The Brit did not find the perfect condition to score the fastest lap, but still has confidence in tomorrow’s warm-up to improve his feeling and be more competitive.
DANNY KENT#52 – 22nd in 1’38.686
“Of course I am disappointed with the qualifying being down in 22nd. Unfortunately, I was only able to match my best lap time from the weekend where as many riders improved a lot, my ideal lap is 0.4 faster than my best lap which means I didn’t push a perfect lap together. Tomorrow I will make some changes to see if we can improve”.
- The ‘Little Samurai’: a swansong in Valencia
- Aegerter signs with MV Agusta Forward Racing for 2019
- Who dares wins: the Cup goes down to the wire at Valencia
- FIM Enel MotoE™ World Cup: rider and regulation updates
- MotoGP™ remains on Network 10 in Australia for 3 more years
- Meet the rookies: 2019 edition
- Time schedule: Valencia GP
- Rossi: the tenth is possible
- Stoner and Ducati to end their collaboration
- Full set of asymmetric tyres on the menu for Valencia