Danny Kent ended today’s Qualifying session for the Dutch TT at Assen in twenty-second position and he will start from the eighth row of the grid tomorrow. The Brit did not find the perfect condition to score the fastest lap, but still has confidence in tomorrow’s warm-up to improve his feeling and be more competitive.
DANNY KENT#52 – 22nd in 1’38.686
“Of course I am disappointed with the qualifying being down in 22nd. Unfortunately, I was only able to match my best lap time from the weekend where as many riders improved a lot, my ideal lap is 0.4 faster than my best lap which means I didn’t push a perfect lap together. Tomorrow I will make some changes to see if we can improve”.
- Four out of five: Yamaha bring the heat to Barcelona
- Best photos: Gran Premi Monster Energy de Catalunya
- Quartararo: Last chance to break Marquez’ record
- Can Dovizioso or Petrucci complete a Ducati triple double?
- Rins confident for race day despite Q2 crash
- Quartararo shines to lead a Yamaha rebellion in Barcelona Q2
- Fernandez takes maiden Moto2™ pole, top six within 0.1
- Quartararo and Rins show strong FP4 pace
- Morbidelli and Mir progress to Q2
- Reale Avintia want "at least one rookie" for 2020 says Xaus