Danny Kent ended today’s Qualifying session for the Dutch TT at Assen in twenty-second position and he will start from the eighth row of the grid tomorrow. The Brit did not find the perfect condition to score the fastest lap, but still has confidence in tomorrow’s warm-up to improve his feeling and be more competitive.
DANNY KENT#52 – 22nd in 1’38.686
“Of course I am disappointed with the qualifying being down in 22nd. Unfortunately, I was only able to match my best lap time from the weekend where as many riders improved a lot, my ideal lap is 0.4 faster than my best lap which means I didn’t push a perfect lap together. Tomorrow I will make some changes to see if we can improve”.
- The 2019 Mission Winnow Ducati team presented at Neuchâtel
- In pictures: Ducati Team 2019
- SHARK Helmets to title sponsor French GP for three years
- Follow Ducati Team's presentation live!
- 2019 team presentations: all the dates
- Pedrosa to undergo surgery
- "I am very proud to belong to this family"
- Best photos: 2018 season
- Interrupted races: the rules evolve
- Massimo Rivola to be Aprilia Racing CEO