LighTech-Speed Up Racing team’s rider Danny Kent had another difficult race at Assen – unfortunately crashing out of the race on lap 1, he made an average start but entering turn 3 a rider tried to overtake him on the inside, touched him a little which caused him to run a little wide and losing the front end.
DANNY KENT #52 – DNF
“Frustrated not to finish the race today, I’m sorry to my team once again because we deserve better, we started the weekend quite well, unfortunately having made a bad qualifying we made the job a lot harder for the race, I’m sure I was able to finish inside the point because the group from p12 to p14 was around the pace I was running all weekend, I will head home now, work hard and prepare from Sachsenring”.
- Marquez, Binder, Navarro within a tenth on Day 2
- Canet closes out Day 2 on top
- Tony Skillington appointed FIM Chief Executive Officer
- Qatar Test: the final countdown begins
- Moto3™: Arbolino quickest out the blocks in 2019
- Moto2™: Marini triumphs on Day 1
- Marc Marquez: karting for Qatar
- Moto2™ and Moto3™: KTM testing at Jerez
- Last call: what can we expect at the Qatar Test?
- Estrella Galicia 0,0 present 2019 project in Madrid