LighTech-Speed Up Racing team’s rider Danny Kent had another difficult race at Assen – unfortunately crashing out of the race on lap 1, he made an average start but entering turn 3 a rider tried to overtake him on the inside, touched him a little which caused him to run a little wide and losing the front end.
DANNY KENT #52 – DNF
“Frustrated not to finish the race today, I’m sorry to my team once again because we deserve better, we started the weekend quite well, unfortunately having made a bad qualifying we made the job a lot harder for the race, I’m sure I was able to finish inside the point because the group from p12 to p14 was around the pace I was running all weekend, I will head home now, work hard and prepare from Sachsenring”.
- Dovi wins two-part race as Espargaro claims first KTM podium
- Perfect 2018 ending for Oliveira in dramatic Moto2™ finale
- Can Oncu stuns the field to create Grand Prix history
- Marquez 0.805 clear in rain-soaked Valencia Warm Up
- Lowes takes Sunday morning honours in Valencia
- Bezzecchi leads all-Italian top five in wet Warm Up
- Skinner takes the crown, Strudwick strikes back for the win!
- Dislocated shoulder to P5: Marquez’ miraculous Q2
- Q1 to pole: Viñales repeats Marquez’ Thai GP feat
- Best photos: Valencia GP