LighTech-Speed Up Racing team’s rider Danny Kent had another difficult race at Assen – unfortunately crashing out of the race on lap 1, he made an average start but entering turn 3 a rider tried to overtake him on the inside, touched him a little which caused him to run a little wide and losing the front end.
DANNY KENT #52 – DNF
“Frustrated not to finish the race today, I’m sorry to my team once again because we deserve better, we started the weekend quite well, unfortunately having made a bad qualifying we made the job a lot harder for the race, I’m sure I was able to finish inside the point because the group from p12 to p14 was around the pace I was running all weekend, I will head home now, work hard and prepare from Sachsenring”.
- History made at the KymiRing MotoGP™ Test
- Best photos: KymiRing MotoGP™ Test
- “It’s a dream come true” – MotoGP™ authorities on KymiRing
- Everyone's a winner: vast and fast, Silverstone awaits
- Marquez vs Moto2™: can the field triumph over the form man?
- Moot point? The Moto3™ duel lands in the UK
- MotoGP™ KymiRing test ready for lift off in Finland
- "Top speed and braking stability are important"
- Fabio Quartararo shares his secrets to a fast lap
- KTM, Red Bull and Ajo Motorsport to continue collaboration