LighTech-Speed Up Racing team’s rider Danny Kent had another difficult race at Assen – unfortunately crashing out of the race on lap 1, he made an average start but entering turn 3 a rider tried to overtake him on the inside, touched him a little which caused him to run a little wide and losing the front end.
DANNY KENT #52 – DNF
“Frustrated not to finish the race today, I’m sorry to my team once again because we deserve better, we started the weekend quite well, unfortunately having made a bad qualifying we made the job a lot harder for the race, I’m sure I was able to finish inside the point because the group from p12 to p14 was around the pace I was running all weekend, I will head home now, work hard and prepare from Sachsenring”.
- Rossi on Triumph era of Moto2™ “a bit bigger, a bit faster”
- MotoE™ test confirmed for Valencia in June
- Horsman strikes back in Race 2 at Silverstone
- Ogden converts pole to victory in a tight season opener
- “Main goal is to secure a factory seat” – Miller
- British Talent Cup get set for Silverstone season opener
- “I knew he’d get there at some point, just not that quick!”
- Ducati’s double title charge
- Aprilia, Ducati, KTM, Suzuki and Yamaha go testing
- Josh Herrin nails down victory at COTA