LighTech-Speed Up Racing team’s rider Danny Kent had another difficult race at Assen – unfortunately crashing out of the race on lap 1, he made an average start but entering turn 3 a rider tried to overtake him on the inside, touched him a little which caused him to run a little wide and losing the front end.
DANNY KENT #52 – DNF
“Frustrated not to finish the race today, I’m sorry to my team once again because we deserve better, we started the weekend quite well, unfortunately having made a bad qualifying we made the job a lot harder for the race, I’m sure I was able to finish inside the point because the group from p12 to p14 was around the pace I was running all weekend, I will head home now, work hard and prepare from Sachsenring”.
- Brilliant Binder leaves it late to take pole
- Lorenzo snatches sensational last-gasp pole in Aragon
- GP Commission: replacement riders now need approval
- Viñales and Nakagami progress to Q2
- Lorenzo fastest as Marquez crashes in FP4
- Magical Martin makes history in Moto3™ qualifying
- Marcos Ramirez joins Leopard Racing for 2019
- Marquez, Schrötter, Pasini split by 0.044 in FP3
- Crutchlow tops FP3, Marquez still fastest, Yamahas miss out
- Bezzecchi fastest as Saturday action begins in Aragon